Topics covered include:
- The properties, preparation and applications of nanomaterials
- Characterization and analysis of manufactured nanoparticles
- The fate and behaviour of nanomaterials in aquatic, terrestrial and atmospheric environments
- Ecotoxicology and human toxicology of manufactured nanoparticles
- Occupational health and exposure of nanomaterials
- Risk assessment and global regulatory and policy responses
Understanding the behaviour and impacts of nanotechnology in the environment and in human health is a daunting task and many questions remain to be answered. Environmental and Human Health Impacts of Nanotechnology will serve as a valuable resource for academic researchers in nanoscience and nanotechnology, environmental science, materials science and biology, as well as for scientists in industry, regulators and policy makers.