Bear Skin: Hazel is whisked away from her tedious job and humdrum life by the mysterious Arailt, to be his lover 'for a year and a day, without reason and without question.' The only problem is there is more to Arailt than meets the eye - much more!
The Three Riddles: The elves, they say, know the secrets of events - but the queen has no time for superstitions. Ignoring the warnings, she deserts her childhood love, Sir Thomas, for a darkly charismatic foreign duke. As her kingdom crumbles, she longs for her lost love, but can she risk her country on a whim?
The People in the Garden: The beguiling Katia seems to be everything the Count and Countess Malinovsky could ever hope for in a maid and the decadent couple soon embroil the young women in their erotic games. But then strange things begin happening in the grounds of their Gothic manor house. Local people tell of fairies, goblins and unnamable creatures, and there are stories about a girl with an uncanny resemblance to Katia, who disappeared almost a hundred years before.
Janine Ashbless is a well-established writer of fantasy, horror and erotic fiction.
Olivia Knight is a graduate from Oxford University and a teacher in that city. Her unique blend of fantasy and reality, of science fiction and magic, makes her a name to watch in erotic romance.
Leone Martel is a well known author and editor by another name.
The House of Dust by Janine Ashbless:
A young Queen who must descend into the Underworld to bring her lover back from the dead...
Ill Met by Moonlight by Portia Da Costa:
A handsome, yet enigmatic stranger who yearns to experience human love and desire...
The Dragon Lord by Olivia Knight:
And a Princess with a sizzling secret which is about to be unleashed...
Winged demonesses, otherworldly lovers and a dragon with an enormous sexual appetite collide with spoilt princesses, spell-weavers and wicked ancestors in Janine Ashbless's fantastic tales of lust and magic.
Seductive, dazzling and strange, with each story a journey into the marvellous realms of a fertile imagination, Cruel Enchantment is an erotic delight of a collection.
In this 15 story collection, Hot women experience BackDoor sex for the very first time. You won't be disappointed with this collection! Click now and 15 Anal Sex Erotica Stories will be yours in just seconds.
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of erotic activity. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
Stories in this collection are:
1. Passion at the Pool Hall: Anal Sex in Public Erotica by Janie Moore
2. Jennifer's Library Encounter: First time anal sex with a stranger by Joni Blake
3. Submissive Desire: My first time with Bondage by Zoey Winters
4. Caught with the Dildo and Taken From Behind: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Dawn Devore
5. Seven-Year Itch: My First Anal Sex Experience By Darlene Daniels
6. Not So Rough: My First Anal Sex Experience by Mary Ann James
7. Hard Knocking at My Back Door: A Very Rough First Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
8. Wait! That’s the Wrong Hole! An Erotic First Anal Short by June Stevens
9. Bound and Bent Over in the Forest: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Amber Cross
10. Restraints in an Office Fling: Anal Sex and Bondage Erotica by Lisa Myers
11. I’ve Never Done That Before! A First Anal Sex Erotic Short by June Stevens
12. Used, Abused, and Loving It: An Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
13. Punished With Double Penetration: An MFM Threesome Erotica Story by Sara Scott
14. The MILF Takes on Two: First Anal and First Double Penetration by June Stevens
15. All Tied Up and Waiting for Dick: A Double Penetration Short by Mary Ann James
Janine Ashbless brings you more breathtaking tales of lust and magic, dark fantasy and even darker desires.
An unearthly stranger who pursues a newlywed on her Mediterranean holiday, an opera production where emotions run out of control, and a ghost who wants one thing only from the descendant of her murderer are just three of the seductive and stylishly written stories that will tease, tempt and transport you to fantastic realms where dreams, fantasies - and nightmares - can come true.
Pasadlo muy bien con la lectura,
Blurb: Milja Petak’s world has fallen apart. Her lover, the fallen angel Azazel, has cast her aside in rage and disgust. The other contender for her heart, the Catholic priest Egan Kansky, was surrendered back into the hands of the shadowy Vatican organization, Vidimus, after sustaining life-threatening injuries. She has killed and she has betrayed. She is alone, homeless, and at the end of her tether - torn apart by guilt and the love she has lost. But neither Heaven nor its terrifying representatives on Earth have finished with Milja. Both her lovers need her in order to further their very different plans, and both passionately need her, though they may try to deny it. Milja is once again forced into a series of choices as she uncovers the secrets Heaven has been guarding for centuries. But this time it is not just her heart at stake, or even the fate of a fallen angel. This time, the choices she make will change everything. This time it’s the End of the World. The Prison of the Angels is the third in the acclaimed Book of the Watchers trilogy, following on from Cover Him with Darkness, and In Bonds of the Earth.