You’ve heard the questions before:Is sex bad?Isn’t everyone else doing it?What’s wrong with pornography?Aren’t I being good as long as I don’t have sex?
These questions and more are all answered in Pure Love.
Every woman longs for love, but many have given up. In Pure Womanhood, Crystalina Evert restores a woman’s hope. By her powerful testimony and blunt words of wisdom, she shows that real love is possible, regardless of the past.
This book comes at a critical time, because tragically, many teens have forgotten their calling, or worse, have never heard it. As a result, they don’t know who they are or who and what they are meant to be for one another. This means they often resort to ‘using’ instead of authentically loving others and themselves.
Theology of His Body and Theology of Her Body are two books in one. Teens are encouraged to not only learn the truth about their own body, but also to discover the beauty of the opposite sex, for it is in seeing the complementarity of the two sexes that one discovers the real meaning of his or her own body. This is the perfect companion to the Theology of the Body for Teens program, and is also ideal for teens new to the Theology of the Body.
One thing is certain: anyone who reads this book will never look at his/her body, or anybody, in the same way again.
In these books teens will discover:
● How to live a life that will make them happy and fulfilled.
● That their sexual desires are good and holy and actually designed by God.
● The amazing meaning of their body and that it is very good.
● Their true calling and purpose in life.
● How to be the man or woman of greatness they are destined to be.
● The meaning and power behind the words Beauty, Femininity, Strength and Mission.
● What it means to be created male and female in God’s image of love.
● The ways we have messed up God’s original plan for us and how to fully restore it.
Note: this is a unique flip book where you have TOB for His Body on the cover, then you flip it over and it is TOB for Her Body, so 2 in 1.
Single women often feel left alone to find answers to their deep questions about love and intimacy. Some hang out and hook up, hoping for love. Others are afraid even to hope. At some point, every woman needs reassurance that she—and her standards—are not the problem. In How to Find Your Soulmate without Losing Your Soul, you’ll discover twenty-one strategies to help you raise the bar, instead of sitting at it, waiting around for Mr. Wonderful.
Isn’t it time that you discovered a love that helps you to become yourself?
Here, teens will encounter clear answers to questions such as:
● How can we believe in a God we cannot see?
● Is the Catholic faith the only true religion?
● Did the miracles in the Bible really happen?
● Why are we punished by Adam and Eve’s sin?
Though written for teens, this book is perfect for Catholics and non-Catholics of all ages who want to learn more about the Catholic faith. Authors Matthew Pinto and Jason Evert have a gift for providing clear, theologically precise explanations in contemporary language, drawing on examples from everyday experience.