This new Third Edition features the latest job-huntingstrategies for the Information Age. You'll discover key techniquesto reach hiring managers at the employers you want to work formost. New chapters integrate using social media and socialnetworking tools like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and ZoomInfo inyour job search, along with case studies from successful guerrillajob hunters that detail what works in today's hyper competitive jobmarket with commentary from America's top recruiters.Present your skills in creative new ways that stand out intoday's hyper-competitive job marketEmploy little-known search engine optimization tricks used bytop headhuntersIntegrated web site updated bi-weekly to remainstate-of-the-momentPart of the Guerrilla Marketing Series, the bestsellingmarketing book series
The job search process has changed drastically in the past fewyears. Turn these changes to your advantage and make your searchsuccessful with Guerilla Marketing for Job Hunters 3.0.
Hired by the world's leading brands to find out what makes their customers tick, Martin Lindstrom spends 300 nights a year in strangers’ homes, carefully observing every detail in order to uncover their hidden desires, and, ultimately, the clues to a multi-million dollar product.
Lindstrom connects the dots in this globetrotting narrative that will enthrall enterprising marketers, as well as anyone with a curiosity about the endless variations of human behavior. You’ll learn...
• How a noise reduction headset at 35,000 feet led to the creation of Pepsi’s new trademarked signature sound.
• How a worn down sneaker discovered in the home of an 11-year-old German boy led to LEGO’s incredible turnaround.
• How a magnet found on a fridge in Siberia resulted in a U.S. supermarket revolution.
• How a toy stuffed bear in a girl’s bedroom helped revolutionize a fashion retailer’s 1,000 stores in 20 different countries.
• How an ordinary bracelet helped Jenny Craig increase customer loyalty by 159% in less than a year.
• How the ergonomic layout of a car dashboard led to the redesign of the Roomba vacuum.
The Ultimate Sales Machine will put you and your company on a path to success and help you stay there!