Most business owners are experts in what they do and so they should be. What they also have to be good at is marketing what they do. And if you feel there's more you could be doing on the marketing front, then this book will give you those ideas. As a small business owner you get involved in all aspects of your business and marketing is such a large field, you can't be expected to learn everything you need in one day. So to break down this behemoth of a topic, we'll approach it a bite at a time.
You have in your hands a tool that will guide you through what's needed day by day over the period of a week. That way you're not trying to eat the elephant all at once. The unpredictable nature of marketing your business will start to disappear, as you move through the necessary steps needed
to make your marketing efforts more effective than ever before. Some of the ideas you may already be implementing, while others may well be new to you. Either way, putting them together into a proven system will enable you and your business to thrive, regardless of the economic climate you find yourself in.
You're about to learn, in a week, how you can have a marketing system that enables you to attract, win and keep more customers and, as a result, build your sales and your profitability.
- Sunday: Preparing the ground
- Monday: Attracting the right type of customers
- Tuesday: Keeping your customers longer
- Wednesday: Increasing customer loyalty and purchasing frequency
- Thursday: Increasing the value of your sales
- Friday: Getting new clients and better clients, faster
- Saturday: Measuring and managing your marketing activities