This book includes:
· A Step By Step Itinerary – 18 days are detailed for you including what to do, how to get there, and where to stay
· Maps, Images, and Companion Vlogs – Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. See the highlights for yourself through Jayne’s photography and over an hour of videos that give you more context for the details included in the book.
· Budget Breakdown – Jayne used to be a financial analyst before writing fulltime. She’s put her spreadsheets to good use tracking costs at the lowest level so you’ll know where you can save or splurge.
· Restaurant Reviews – Jayne and Mr. Rylon tried a wide variety of cuisines from street meat to five-star gourmet restaurants so you can find something you’ll enjoy as much as they did.
· Rylon Recommendations – Tips and tricks to help you make the most of your vacation.
· Areas Covered – Sydney, Blue Mountains, Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Auckland, Waitomo, Taupo, Rotorua, Matamata, Tauranga, Whitianga, Hot Water Beach, Coromandel, Takapuna
Jayne Rylon is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author. She has received numerous industry awards including the Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Award for Best Indie Erotic Romance and the Swirl Award, which recognizes excellence in diverse romance. She is an Honor Roll member of the Romance Writers of America. Her stories used to begin as daydreams in seemingly endless business meetings, but now she is a full time author, who employs the skills she learned from her straight-laced corporate existence in the business of writing. She lives in Ohio with her cat and her husband, the infamous Mr. Rylon. When she can escape her purple office, she loves to travel the world, avoid speeding tickets in her beloved Sky, SCUBA dive, and–of course–read.
Lacey Daughtry’s perfect weekend is interrupted by tragic news of her brother’s murder in the line of duty. Plagued by a rash of mysterious phone calls, she turns to her brother’s best friends and fellow officers for protection…and comfort.
Spending time in close contact with Mason and Tyler, the two men she’s dreamed of since her first girlhood crush, seems like the answer to a prayer. Especially when they begin to explore the desire she’s harbored for so long.
But the partners are holding out on Lacey. Determined to suppress the most extreme facets of their lust, they agree to settle for sharing the woman they crave while concealing their desire for each other. Until Lacey cracks their resolve, unleashing a torrent of emotions that threatens to distract them when they can least afford it.
Their blossoming relationship is complicated by secrets. And the only way to evade the killer threatening their lives is to bare their souls in the darkest hours of the night. Or everything will come crashing down, just before the dawn.
Warning: After reading this book you’ll never look at a pair of hot cops, a cemetery or a can of Spaghetti-O’s the same way again.
James has watched each of the crew fall in love, one by one, until only he and his life partner Neil remain “unattached”. So, when he sees the way his bisexual boyfriend is checking out their new apprentice, he’s sure he’s doomed to lose the man of his dreams.
His love is strong enough that he would let go to ensure Neil’s happiness. Instead, sparks fly between the three of them—along with the rest of the crew—and he realizes he might not have to surrender because his boyfriend’s girlfriend is becoming his girlfriend too.
Warning: The world’s first m/f/m/f/m/f/m/m/f…we think. You never know exactly what’s going to happen next when the crew gets back together, but it’s guaranteed to be steamy.
Naked is Kayla’s style. She’s exposed to bare skin more than the average person—like when she’s up to her elbows in massage oil, soothing the tired muscles of the construction crew building her new spa, a barter to offset some of the cost. Once it’s finished, she plans to open a private retreat for fellow naturists.
It should be a routine service. Yet for some reason, caressing the man on her table is blurring her normally crystal-clear distinction between nudity and sexuality. And stirring up kinky fantasies involving the rest of the crew.
She never intended to share details about her lifestyle-slash-business plan, not even with the open-minded, sexy crew. But when a faulty truck engine and one hell of a snowstorm trap the three men at her cabin, heat sears away her cover story—and her inhibitions.
Cocooned in blissful isolation, Dave, Neil and James show her that passion knows no barrier, with or without clothing. Leaving Kayla wondering if two days of mutual satisfaction will ever be enough…
Warning: This book features a m/m/m/f ménage hot enough to melt an entire blizzard’s worth of snow and ice.