Expect more, achieve more—make powerful content connections with your early learners!
- How and why powerful content connections are necessary, and how you can start making those powerful connections today
- The crucial role of informational texts, and how to determine which informational texts are best for your students
- How foundational skills—such as concepts of print, phonological awareness, phonics and word recognition, and fluency—connect to the overarching goal of creating content area connections
- Ways to assess text complexity with the texts you use in your classroom, as well as ideas for addressing the needs of every learner individually
- What it means to really know a term, and how to help students use vocabulary knowledge to increase word knowledge
- Strategies for nurturing students from learning to write to writing to learn