- Includes FREE access to online resources with large, full-color downloadable images of all example Journey Maps and Personas
- All content from the example Journey Maps and Personas is also included in the text, making it easy to see, read, and highlight important passages
- Includes access to FREE video companion course launching July 6th on CXThatSings.com
Do you know what makes your customers tick?
This book lays out, in actionable detail, the process of creating a Customer Journey Map - a visual story about how people experience your brand. A bridge between your business and its buyers, Journey Maps can empower your team to understand customer motivations, fears, and challenges.
"CX That Sings" will guide you, step-by-step, through the mapping process. You’ll finish feeling ready to engage stakeholders and design a Customer Journey Map that makes an impact.
In CX That Sings, you’ll discover:
- Actionable advice, checklists, and tactics that will make you confident to start journey mapping right away
- Customer Journey Map Examples including eCommerce, Mixed Retail and Fast-Casual Dining
- How to create user and customer personas, with examples, and a “how-to guide” for creating supporting user and customer personas
- Free bonus material, including customer experience case studies
- Free access to online resources
What readers are saying:
"Very clear with lots of useful online resources."
"This is a great step by step guide that anyone can follow with some really solid logic behind why each element is important."
About the Author
Jennifer Clinehens is currently Head of Experience at a major global experience agency and holds a Master's degree in Brand Management as well as an MBA from Emory University's Goizueta School. Ms. Clinehens has client-side and consulting experience working for brands like AT&T, McDonald's, Adidas, and more, she's helped shape customer experiences across the globe. A recognized authority in marketing and customer experience, she is also the author of Choice Hacking: How to use psychology and behavioral science to create an experience that sings.
You can find more information about this book, additional materials, and supporting resources at CXThatSings.com
About the author
Jennifer Clinehens is an American marketing professional currently living in London where she’s Head of Customer Experience at The Marketing Store.
During her career, she’s crafted experiences for brands like AT&T, McDonald’s, Adidas, Coca-Cola, Delta Airlines, and more.
Ms.Clinehens has worked across Asia, Australia, Canada, the States, Mexico, and Europe. She holds a Masters degree in Brand Management as well as an MBA in marketing from Emory University.