Believe it or not, it's your story too. God chose you and loves you.
- If you wander off, He will find you.
- If you are afraid, He will reassure you.
- If you are broken, He will restore you.
- If you are ashamed, He will cover you.
- If you give up on Him, He will not give up on you.
No matter where you are, God sees who you are and loves you faithfully. Through the story of Hosea and Gomer, God tenderly reaches out to you and whispers, "My daughter, my name and nature are love. My name makes you lovely. Because I am worthy, I make you worthy. I am here to remind you of who you are. You are never invisible to me."
About the author
Jennifer Rothschild has written 14 books, including the bestseller Lessons I Learned in the Dark. She’s been featured on Good Morning America and Dr. Phil and is the founder of Fresh Grounded Faith events. Jennifer became blind at age 15 and now helps others live beyond limits.