"It is a goldmine of information, inspiring case studies, practical, creative ideas throughout." - Liz Moffitt, MTA, Instructor, Capilano College.
" I am so impressed with your book. It is very well written and informative"- Annette Altman, A.R.C.T, B. Music and Music Ed., RMT.
With a background in Psychology and Biology, the author graduated from the first Music Therapy program in Canada at Capilano College in 1978. She has supervised over 20 practicum students and interns, and has won numerous awards for innovation.
“Music's medicine awaits your discovery,” says Christine Stevens. “I invite you to release any doubts that you are musical, and to realize the power of music to nourish your body, mind, heart, and soul.” With Music Medicine, she provides a thoroughly researched and practical guide for integrating the healing benefits of sound into your life—and discovering the extraordinary transformation that occurs when we liberate our own inner music.
“Music can provide the support we need in life's challenging moments, and more importantly, music can become part of our daily routine for spirituality and health. Enjoy this powerful path for your own healing—through the joy, and the great peace, of music.”
—Joan Borysenko, PhD, from the foreword of Music Medicine
“Music Medicine brings home to our hearts the truth that music is an organic medicine. Christine Stevens reveals how the intricate beauty of harmony, rhythm, and song course through our veins, uniting us with the cosmic music of the universe.”
—Michael Bernard Beckwith, author of Life Visioning and Spiritual Liberation
“Music Medicine is an interstate of sound that awakens, soothes, dances, and silences us.”
—Don Campbell, author of The Mozart Effect and The Harmony of Health
“Each of Christine's lessons has helped me to become a musical instrument and a singer of my own song.”
—Bernie Siegel, MD, author of Love, Medicine, and Miracles
“In this book, Christine provides a powerful and educational curriculum for music therapists, musicians, and anyone interested in music wellness. Music becomes the language to unite and heal across the continents.”
—Antoinette Follett, Editor-in-Chief, Making Music
Written in a way that is both informative for the professional and accessible for parents, this book furthers the already strong case for the use of music therapy as a resource to encourage behavioural changes for the better in children with autism spectrum conditions. Placing particular emphasis upon sensory integration, the author discusses contributing factors to the behaviour of people on the autism spectrum, and, through the use of case studies, presents the latest approaches in music therapy that are enabling children with autism spectrum conditions to better cope with sensory integration.
Based on over a decade of new research, Don Campbell, bestselling author of The Mozart Effect, and Alex Doman, an expert in the practical application of sound and listening, show how we can use music-and silence-to become more efficient, productive, relaxed, and healthy.
Each chapter focuses on a single aspect of everyday life, providing advice, exercises, wide-ranging playlists, and links so readers can use the music they love to create the perfect soundtrack for any goal or task. Also included are "Sound Profiles"-brief stories showing how real people creatively tap the power of sound to improve their own and others' lives.
Inspiring, practical, and truly enjoyable, Healing at the Speed of Sound opens the door to a fuller, richer, and much more harmonious life.
If you want to get muscular, lean, and strong as quickly as possible without steroids, good genetics, extreme dieting, or wasting ridiculous amounts of time in the gym . . . regardless of your age . . . you want to read this book.
Here’s the deal:
Building muscle and burning fat isn't as complicated as the fitness industry wants you to believe. This book is the shortcut.
- You don't need to: Spend hundreds of dollars per month on the worthless supplements that steroid-fueled bodybuilders "swear by." Most pills and powders do absolutely nothing.
- You don't need to: Constantly change up your weightlifting routine to gain muscle mass quickly and effectively. Muscle building is much simpler than that.
- You don't need to: Waste a couple of hours in the gym every day grinding through grueling workouts. In fact, this is a great way to get nowhere.
- You don't need to: Slog away at boring cardio to shed ugly belly fat and get a six-pack. In fact, you don't have to do any cardio to get the body you really want.
- You don't need to: Obsess over "clean eating" and avoiding "unhealthy" foods to get ripped. Instead, you can get the body you want eating the foods you love.
Those are just a few of the harmful lies and myths that keep guys from ever achieving the lean, muscular, strong, and healthy bodies they truly desire.
And in this book you’re going to learn something most guys will never know . . .
The exact methods of diet and training that make putting on 10 to 15 pounds of quality lean mass a breeze . . . and it only takes a few months.
Here are just a few of the things you're going to discover in this book:
- The 10 biggest fat loss and muscle building myths and mistakes that keep guys fat, weak, and frustrated.
- The 3 scientific laws of muscle growth and fat loss that literally force your body to get bigger, leaner, and stronger. You'll be shocked at how easy it really is to build muscle and lose fat once you know what you're doing.
- How to create flexible diet plans that help you transform your body composition eating the foods you love...and without ever feeling starved, deprived, or like you're "on a diet."
- A paint-by-numbers training system that will help you build a big, full chest . . . a wide, tapered back . . . thick, powerful legs . . . and strong, bulging arms . . . spending no more than 3 to 6 hours in the gym every week...doing challenging, fun workouts that you enjoy.
- A no-BS guide to supplements that will show you what works and what doesn’t, saving you hundreds if not THOUSANDS of dollars each year on pills and powders.
- And a whole lot more!
Imagine . . . just 12 weeks from now . . . being constantly complimented on how great you look and asked how the heck you're doing it . . .
Imagine enjoying the added benefits of high energy levels, no aches and pains, better spirits, and knowing that you're getting healthier every day . . .
The bottom line is you CAN get that "Hollywood hunk" body without following boring, bland “bodybuilder” diets or living in the gym. This book shows you how.
SPECIAL BONUSES FOR READERS
With this fitness book, you'll also get a FREE 56-page reference guide with all of the book’s key takeaways, a year’s worth of Bigger Leaner Stronger workouts, 10 premade meal plans for cutting and lean bulking, and more!
So, scroll up, click the "Buy" button now, and begin your journey to a bigger, leaner, and stronger you!