Written by the authors of our bestselling AQA AS Philosophy textbook, this title covers both A2 units, Ethics and Philosophy of Mind, using the same clear style and modern examples throughout.
- Cements knowledge and understanding of complex philosophical concepts through detailed coverage of key topics, student-friendly language and explanatory diagrams
- Develops students' analytical skills and their own philosophical viewpoints using a variety of thought-provoking practical activities and tasks
- Helps students to engage with the anthology texts at the back of the book with clear prompts in every chapter
- Stretches high achievers through signposted extension material that enhances high-level critical thinking skills
- Draws on the author team's extensive practical teaching experience to provide a coherent and stimulating route through the 2014 specification
Enable students to critically engage with the new 2017 AQA specifications with this accessible Student Book that covers the key concepts and philosophical arguments, offers stimulating activities, provides a key text anthology and assessment guidance.
- Cements understanding of complex philosophical concepts and encourages students to view ideas from different approaches through clear and detailed coverage of key topics.
- Strengthens students' analytical skills to develop their own philosophical interpretations using a variety of inventive and thought-provoking practical activities and tasks.
- Encourages students to engage with the anthology texts, with references throughout and relevant extracts provided at the back of the book for ease of teaching and studying.
- Stretches students' conceptual analysis with extension material.
- Helps AS and A-level students to approach their exams with confidence with assessment guidance and support tailored to the AQA requirements.