A lot of life threatening diseases have early warning symptoms, yet we ignore them, because we simply don't know any better! Countless lives lost, if only we knew even the most basic self-diagnosis techniques.
This is the mission of this book. To provide the non-medically trained individual the tools to aid you in detecting potential problems in your health and the health of your loved ones.
In most cases, its nothing. But what if it's life threatening? Do we wait until its too late?
In contrast, many exagerate and think their healths are threatened, when it's just a simple infection. We don't want that neither.
By no means will this book replace professional, medical help. This book is but a means to help you understand your health, and self-diagnose better. It will also help you work with your physican much more effectively.
In this book you will learn:
• Identifying and Assessing Illnesses
• Understanding your health status
• A Medic Mentality
• Reacting to Medical Problems Sensibly
• Gaining basic skills in self diagnosis
• Looking at health behavior
• The Cells
• The Bones
• Blood circulation
• The Heart
• Filling up on oxygen
• Knowing the Intestine
• The Brain and Nerves
• The Hormones
• Urinary track
• Conducting Symptoms Check
• Ask all the necessary questions
• Establishing the Timing of Your Health Problem
• Mapping Out Your Problem
• Identifying and describing your health problem
• Locating the symptoms
• How severe are the symptoms?
• Assessing the impact on your life
• Noting things that make a difference
• Listing other symptoms
• Things that health professionals want to know
• Looking for Clues in Your Medical Background
• Considering past health problems
• Listing current health problems
• Over-the-counter medication
• Taking stock of your drugs
• Allergic reactions to medicines
• Taking a Look at Other Issues
• Inheritance of illnesses
• Analyzing the impact of your symptom on your quality of life
• Taking account of alcohol and other drugs
• Increasing health risks through poor diet and lack of exercise
• Looking Out for Signs of Illness
• Spotting Abnormalities:
• Looking for trouble
• Searching for potential trouble in children
• Areas to check:
• Spot the difference: Viral and bacterial infections
• Inspecting yourself
• and much more!
DOWNLOAD AND BE PROTECTED NOW!
Aside from this, you can learn more about the following aspects of AS:
• Basics of Asperger's Syndrome
• How Aspies are diagnosed
• Ideal activities at home and in therapy sessions
• Recommended toys and games for kids with AS
• How they mingle with other people
• How you can understand them better
• Interesting bits of information about them
• Avoiding burnout while you care for your child
...and so much more!
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY!
Here's what you'll learn:IntroductionChapter I: Dyslexia DefinedCommon misconceptionsSymptomsWhen to have your child testedWhat you can do at homeFacts about dyslexiaDyslexia as a Specific Learning Disability (SLD)Knowing the causesTypes of dyslexiaDyslexia VS ADD and ADHDYour preschooler and signs of late developmentDyslexia signs in your school-age childVisible signs in teens and adultsTaking action nowChapter II: Knowing When to Seek HelpDelayed speechEar infectionsVision problemsIssues with motor skillsGetting ready for kindergartenDyslexia is NOT a behavioural disorderMonitoring your school-aged childStarting to feel unhappy and being disorganizedTalking to your child’s teacherHaving your child tested for dyslexiaNever too lateLooking for a Test AdministratorWithin your child’s school districtIndependent Test AdministratorsTest results and the terminologiesSection 504Independent tutorDeciding not to testChapter III: Exploring Your OptionsTraditional public schoolsAssessmentsSchool programsHelp beyond the classroomMeeting the school staffGetting to know the resource teacherThe support staffThe principalAlternative schoolingMagnet schoolsMontessori schoolsDeciding on a schoolHome schoolingReading textbooksLooking for workbooksExtra materialsIndividualized Education ProgramIEP meetingIEP document: The fine printPreparing for the IEP meetingActs governing the IEPKnowing your and your child’s rightsAvoiding the land minesRetentionChapter IV: Doing Your Part in Your Child’s TreatmentDealing with rhyming wordsGetting used to phonicsUsing kindness to manage your child’s difficultiesMultisensory learningMaking homework more enjoyableUnleashing the happy hormonesHelping your child manage everyday challengesHow to listen to your childEmpowering your childResponding to your child’s mistakesTeaching directionsNavigationImproving hand-eye coordination during playCopyingTelling timeRemembering a sequenceMaintaining peace and order at homeChapter V: Dyslexia: Beyond the Childhood YearsBoosting your child’s self-confidenceFacing school-related challengesDealing with all the reading and writingThe importance of note-takingStudying foreign languagesPlanning for college and careerDeveloping work skillsHeading off to collegeEntrance examLooking for schools and majorsDisability programsDealing with applications and interviewsPicking the schoolSeeking financial assistanceDyslexia in adulthoodBuilding a family
Download this book today