I don't know about you, but I hate dentists! I hate the painful teeth drilling, needles, and various other SCARY dental procedures. As much as possible I avoid them, whenever I can. But is it really possible? Perfect dental care without any dental visits? For the most part YES! At the very least, you'll minimize dental visits.
Finally a complete holistic dental care book for the whole family. By learning the information in this book, you can be assured of the best dental health care possible without incurring absurd dental costs and uncomfortable dental visits. Although not all conditions can be fixed yourself--you have more power than you think!
So go ahead and wage that war today!
You will learn how to prevent and remedy tooth and dental issues; fix bad breath, achieve whiter teeth, beat plaque buildups, stop toothaches, even restore bad teeth meant for tooth extraction, tooth fillings and even root canal! Yes, all these are possible following the recommendations in this book.
You will also learn:
+ A powerful remineralization recipe you can easily make for CHEAPS to restore decaying teeth
+ Specific herbs to help with your dental goals (whitening, restoration,toothaches etc)
+ How to properly do Oil Pulling and the recommended oils.
+ The role of nutrition in dental care.
+ Dental care and treatment options for many dental issues --Conventional and Holistic-- for babies, small children, men and women alike.
+ and much, much more...
Go ahead and download this today!
Aside from this, you can learn more about the following aspects of AS:
• Basics of Asperger's Syndrome
• How Aspies are diagnosed
• Ideal activities at home and in therapy sessions
• Recommended toys and games for kids with AS
• How they mingle with other people
• How you can understand them better
• Interesting bits of information about them
• Avoiding burnout while you care for your child
...and so much more!
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY!
A lot of life threatening diseases have early warning symptoms, yet we ignore them, because we simply don't know any better! Countless lives lost, if only we knew even the most basic self-diagnosis techniques.
This is the mission of this book. To provide the non-medically trained individual the tools to aid you in detecting potential problems in your health and the health of your loved ones.
In most cases, its nothing. But what if it's life threatening? Do we wait until its too late?
In contrast, many exagerate and think their healths are threatened, when it's just a simple infection. We don't want that neither.
By no means will this book replace professional, medical help. This book is but a means to help you understand your health, and self-diagnose better. It will also help you work with your physican much more effectively.
In this book you will learn:
• Identifying and Assessing Illnesses
• Understanding your health status
• A Medic Mentality
• Reacting to Medical Problems Sensibly
• Gaining basic skills in self diagnosis
• Looking at health behavior
• The Cells
• The Bones
• Blood circulation
• The Heart
• Filling up on oxygen
• Knowing the Intestine
• The Brain and Nerves
• The Hormones
• Urinary track
• Conducting Symptoms Check
• Ask all the necessary questions
• Establishing the Timing of Your Health Problem
• Mapping Out Your Problem
• Identifying and describing your health problem
• Locating the symptoms
• How severe are the symptoms?
• Assessing the impact on your life
• Noting things that make a difference
• Listing other symptoms
• Things that health professionals want to know
• Looking for Clues in Your Medical Background
• Considering past health problems
• Listing current health problems
• Over-the-counter medication
• Taking stock of your drugs
• Allergic reactions to medicines
• Taking a Look at Other Issues
• Inheritance of illnesses
• Analyzing the impact of your symptom on your quality of life
• Taking account of alcohol and other drugs
• Increasing health risks through poor diet and lack of exercise
• Looking Out for Signs of Illness
• Spotting Abnormalities:
• Looking for trouble
• Searching for potential trouble in children
• Areas to check:
• Spot the difference: Viral and bacterial infections
• Inspecting yourself
• and much more!
DOWNLOAD AND BE PROTECTED NOW!