You need to arm your self quick, to handle and cope with this phase of your life. And this book will do just that!
What you will learn
This book has been organized into six parts, so you can head to the topic that interests you the most:
Chapter I: Menopause Defined – This chapter will help you know what menopause is, and why women experience it at one point in their lives. It will also give you an overview on what happens in a woman’s body before, during, and after menopause.
Chapter II: Coping with Early Menopause – Not every woman goes through menopause at the expected age range. There are certain factors that can cause a woman to experience early menopause, such as after a surgical procedure.
Chapter III: Familiarizing Yourself with the Symptoms – There are many symptoms associated with menopause, but how do you know if it is really the cause of those hot flushes and headaches?
Chapter IV: Sex Life and Menopause – Going through menopause does not mean you will no longer appreciate sex.
Chapter V: Alternative Non-Hormone Therapies – Hormone therapy is a controversial treatment plan because of the possible negative effects on the woman’s body. If you are concerned about its effects, then you can consider the many alternative options available that do not require using hormones.
Chapter VI: Menopausal Myths Busted – There are a lot of misconceptions about menopause that continue to brainwash a lot of people until today, and you should not be one of them. Get informed and check out these myth busters.
After reading this book, you will learn that menopause is a natural process that involves different stages. It will also talk about the controversial and alternative approaches that can help protect you from the health risks associated with menopause. Always remember that you deserve to be happy, and be well-informed on what is happening in your body as you continue to enjoy life.
Menopause is not a medical condition
Nobody is going to die from menopause or any of its symptoms. However, women die every day from the effects of low estrogen levels. Your risks of certain health problems rise after menopause. It is true that estrogen has a role in a woman’s overall health, including protecting your organs, slowing down degeneration, and increasing your immunity. The transformation caused by menopause impacts your health in significant ways, and this book will help you understand the story behind each symptom and disease.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY!
A lot of life threatening diseases have early warning symptoms, yet we ignore them, because we simply don't know any better! Countless lives lost, if only we knew even the most basic self-diagnosis techniques.
This is the mission of this book. To provide the non-medically trained individual the tools to aid you in detecting potential problems in your health and the health of your loved ones.
In most cases, its nothing. But what if it's life threatening? Do we wait until its too late?
In contrast, many exagerate and think their healths are threatened, when it's just a simple infection. We don't want that neither.
By no means will this book replace professional, medical help. This book is but a means to help you understand your health, and self-diagnose better. It will also help you work with your physican much more effectively.
In this book you will learn:
• Identifying and Assessing Illnesses
• Understanding your health status
• A Medic Mentality
• Reacting to Medical Problems Sensibly
• Gaining basic skills in self diagnosis
• Looking at health behavior
• The Cells
• The Bones
• Blood circulation
• The Heart
• Filling up on oxygen
• Knowing the Intestine
• The Brain and Nerves
• The Hormones
• Urinary track
• Conducting Symptoms Check
• Ask all the necessary questions
• Establishing the Timing of Your Health Problem
• Mapping Out Your Problem
• Identifying and describing your health problem
• Locating the symptoms
• How severe are the symptoms?
• Assessing the impact on your life
• Noting things that make a difference
• Listing other symptoms
• Things that health professionals want to know
• Looking for Clues in Your Medical Background
• Considering past health problems
• Listing current health problems
• Over-the-counter medication
• Taking stock of your drugs
• Allergic reactions to medicines
• Taking a Look at Other Issues
• Inheritance of illnesses
• Analyzing the impact of your symptom on your quality of life
• Taking account of alcohol and other drugs
• Increasing health risks through poor diet and lack of exercise
• Looking Out for Signs of Illness
• Spotting Abnormalities:
• Looking for trouble
• Searching for potential trouble in children
• Areas to check:
• Spot the difference: Viral and bacterial infections
• Inspecting yourself
• and much more!
DOWNLOAD AND BE PROTECTED NOW!
Aside from this, you can learn more about the following aspects of AS:
• Basics of Asperger's Syndrome
• How Aspies are diagnosed
• Ideal activities at home and in therapy sessions
• Recommended toys and games for kids with AS
• How they mingle with other people
• How you can understand them better
• Interesting bits of information about them
• Avoiding burnout while you care for your child
...and so much more!
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY!