Here, teens will encounter clear answers to questions such as:
● How can we believe in a God we cannot see?
● Is the Catholic faith the only true religion?
● Did the miracles in the Bible really happen?
● Why are we punished by Adam and Eve’s sin?
Though written for teens, this book is perfect for Catholics and non-Catholics of all ages who want to learn more about the Catholic faith. Authors Matthew Pinto and Jason Evert have a gift for providing clear, theologically precise explanations in contemporary language, drawing on examples from everyday experience.
This book comes at a critical time, because tragically, many teens have forgotten their calling, or worse, have never heard it. As a result, they don’t know who they are or who and what they are meant to be for one another. This means they often resort to ‘using’ instead of authentically loving others and themselves.
Theology of His Body and Theology of Her Body are two books in one. Teens are encouraged to not only learn the truth about their own body, but also to discover the beauty of the opposite sex, for it is in seeing the complementarity of the two sexes that one discovers the real meaning of his or her own body. This is the perfect companion to the Theology of the Body for Teens program, and is also ideal for teens new to the Theology of the Body.
One thing is certain: anyone who reads this book will never look at his/her body, or anybody, in the same way again.
In these books teens will discover:
● How to live a life that will make them happy and fulfilled.
● That their sexual desires are good and holy and actually designed by God.
● The amazing meaning of their body and that it is very good.
● Their true calling and purpose in life.
● How to be the man or woman of greatness they are destined to be.
● The meaning and power behind the words Beauty, Femininity, Strength and Mission.
● What it means to be created male and female in God’s image of love.
● The ways we have messed up God’s original plan for us and how to fully restore it.
Note: this is a unique flip book where you have TOB for His Body on the cover, then you flip it over and it is TOB for Her Body, so 2 in 1.
St. John Bosco's assumed the form of a large dog and protected him on numerous occasions from bloodthirsty assailants.
St. Frances of Rome's helped her to read at night by the light of his hair.
St. Lydwine's "flew" her to faraway places in the heavens and on earth.
And St. Gemma Galgani's graced her with constant visible companionship for most of her short life.
Written in a manner friendly to all age groups, these accounts recreate the times and settings in which they occurred. But always at their core is the message that the friendship of an angel is not just for a canonized saint, but is a gift to each of us, saint or sinner.
Woven throughout the book are teachings and anecdotes about the angels from a Catholic perspective. For anyone interested in angelology, hagiography, history, theology, or just an inspiring read, Partners in Holiness satisfies on many levels.