- Unique! 96 full-color illustrated mnemonics cover key pathophysiology concepts.
- Sturdy, spiral-bound cards offer durability as well as portability.
- Colored tabs make it easy to find topics.
- Concise What You Need to Know monographs on each card provide more detailed information and specific nursing implications.
- Unique! Color highlights emphasize four central topics:
- Serious/life-threatening implications in pink
- Common clinical findings in blue
- Important nursing implications in yellow
- Patient teaching in green
24 new or revised cartoons cover contemporary and timely pathophysiology topics, including these new cards:
- HIV in Children and Infants
- Upper and Lower Respiratory Tract -- Breathing vs. Gas Exchange
- Rh Factor
- Insulin -- What Does It Do?
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy (BPH)