Joanna is a full time trainer and coach in qualitative market research methods - face to face interviewing, collaborative, observational and online. From quick overviews to advanced level training - backed up by an online resource for training Qualitativemind.com.
'Joanna's flexible approach to the training was very refreshing'
'It was a hugely professionally run course, both informative and enjoyable. I feel I understand the issues and the methodology.'
'Excellent course for anyone in the business who will be moderating groups. This course teaches skills and cultivates confidence.'
'Fabulous experience – some great, transferable skills.'
'Intensive but enjoyable, well paced, well thought through.'
A psychologist and lifelong qualitative researcher, Joanna works to maintain high standards in the industry by providing training in research and workshop techniques to both research and client organisations.
She is an in-house trainer for MRS, contributes to a number of AQR courses, is a partner in Electric Learning with John Griffiths, is an examiner for the Advanced Certificate in Market and Social Research, and has written a book on Interviewing in Market Research.
Joanna is a leading proponent of the wise use and understanding of online qualitative methods.
• APA examples and high resolution screen shots to help students correctly format documents within 15 minutes.
• Over 150 completed Reference examples
• Over 60 completed In-Text Citation examples
• How to use Headings effectively in your writing
• Specific examples that cover how to cite new media such as blog posts, emails, websites, online lectures, computer programs, social media and much more.
• A new section on using and citing DOI's (Digital Object Identifiers) for new media.
• A Short Sample paper in APA format.
• For more information on APA Made Easy and downloadable APA templates visit: YouVersusTheWorld.com.