Hannah is nervous about the upcoming trial for her involvement in a tragic accident. She's eager to clear her name once and for all, but her troubles only double when she finds the judge bludgeoned to death with his own gavel--and Hannah is the number one suspect. Now on trial in the court of public opinion, she sets out in search of the culprit and discovers that the judge made more than a few enemies during his career. With time running out, Hannah will have to whip up her most clever recipe yet to find a killer more elusive than the perfect brownie. . .
Recipes so easy, it’s dangerous.
With The Absolute Best Dump Cake Cookbook, you can bake an outrageously tasty dump cake with almost no effort. Just dump your ingredients in the pan and bake! Whether you’re craving big berries, chocolate delights, fall flavors, potluck favorites, or handy alternatives like healthy ingredients and gluten-free cake mixes, The Absolute Best Dump Cake Cookbook gives you everything you need to dump that cake! Last-minute party? No problem, there’s a quick and easy dump cake recipe for every occasion.
· 56 irresistible dump cake recipes, including Chocolate-Cherry Cola, Blueberry-Cream Cheese, and Blackberry-Merlot
· 8 homemade cake mix recipes, so you can bake from scratch
· Creative flourishes to make your dump cakes extra-special
· Healthy options like whole-grain and gluten-free substitutes
· 10 tips to make any dump cake a wild success
Take one amateur sleuth. Mix in some eccentric Minnesota locals. Add a generous dollop of crackling suspense, and you've got the recipe for this delicious new mystery series featuring Hannah Swensen, the red-haired, cookie-baking heroine whose gingersnaps are almost as tart as her mouth and whose penchant for solving crime is definitely stirring things up.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Murder
Hannah already has her hands full trying to dodge her mother's attempts to marry her off while running The Cookie Jar, Lake Eden's most popular bakery. But once Ron LaSalle, the beloved delivery man from the Cozy Cow Dairy, is found murdered behind her bakery with Hannah's famous Chocolate Chip Crunchies scattered around him, her life just can't get any worse. Determined not to let her cookies get a bad reputation, she sets out to track down a killer. But if she doesn't watch her back, Hannah's sweet life may get burned to a crisp.
"A cleverly plotted cozy full of appealing characters and delicious cookie recipes." --Publishers Weekly
Dump dinners are super-easy, tasty meals for fast-paced families--all you do is "dump" a few readymade ingredients together, and voila, dinner is served. Getting a home-cooked meal on the table during a busy weeknight can be challenging, but The Absolute Best Dump Dinners Cookbook will show you how to make the most of pantry staples, pre-prepped fresh vegetables, and hidden gems in the frozen aisle to create comforting, delicious meals the whole family will love. Inside you'll find:
• 75 incredibly flavorful recipes, including One-Pot Tomato-Basil Pasta, Chicken Enchilada Skillet, and Bacon, Potato, and Cheddar Frittata
• Handy tips for prepping meals in advance and freezing so you can prep once and eat all week
• Recommended ingredients to always keep on hand for when you need to toss something together quickly
• 10 stunning salad recipes for when you're craving something fresh