The Digital Puritan is a quarterly digest of carefully selected Puritan works which provides a steady diet of sound Puritan teaching. The language has been gently modernised to render it more readable, while still retaining much of the flavour and character of the original text. Hundreds of helpful notes and Scripture references (in the English Standard Version®) are included as end-notes; no internet connection is needed.
The following articles appear in this spring/summer 2014-2015 edition:
1. Profiting from the Puritans for Devotional Reading – Joel Beeke
2. Dead Preaching is Often the Cause of a People’s Deadness – William Fenner
3. A Discourse on Thankfulness – Thomas Goodwin
4. Perilous Times in the Last Days – Thomas Boston
5. A Wedding Sermon – Thomas Taylor.