You don’t have to identify with the goddess or Earth Mother labels to get going with holistic treatments for your everyday health needs. If you already buy organic produce, make an effort to eat whole foods, and tend to choose Method products over Windex, it only makes sense that that you’d approach your health, wellness, and beauty regimen with a similarly all-natural approach.
Do-It-Yourself Herbal Medicine inspires you to easily and affordably take charge of how you look and feel by sharing simple and fun recipes that use Mason jars, sauce pans, and even your French press in creative ways. In these pages, you’ll find:
• Down-to-earth info on the exploding popularity of essential oils and why they’re so effective
• In-depth profiles of 5 must-have herbs to kick off your herbal medicinal projects, as well as 30 additional herbs to get to know and use
• Over 200 recipes for face and hair care, body and skin care, intimate care, mental health and wellness, common ailments, home cleaning products, and self-care for the day common occurrences, from a hangover to a Netflix binge watch
Improve your health and empower yourself today with these simply, powerful remedies.
• Learn to measure, dispense, and blend essential oils like a seasoned aromatherapist
• Discover the 25 most effective essential oils for natural healing
• Master techniques for massage, acupressure, inhalation, and more
• Study safety tips for pregnant women, children, babies, and pets
Over 300 Natural Recipes for Every Household
• Apply everyday remedies for common ailments such as acne, migraines, nausea, and stress
• Use toxic-free household items, from lavender laundry detergent and all-purpose cleaner to air fresheners
• Enjoy calming beauty treatments, including face masks, body butter, and soothing bath salts