Get the inside track on the attractions, shows, activities, and foods you don't want to miss while visiting the park. This 2015 edition is completely updated for the new year with all new information, tips, and more.
This is not your ordinary travel guide. It gives you quick access to the information that only experienced travelers, long time fans, and park insiders know. In 149 pages the book explores all of the best things to do while visiting the park. Written for both first time visitors and experienced travelers, this book has something for everyone.
• Maps for every land in the park to help you reach your destinations.
• Amazing extra things to do at attractions that new guests tend to miss.
• Restaurants, meals, and snacks that you must try before leaving the park.
• Hidden activities that you will want to explore during your visit.
• Unique souvenirs that you will be glad to bring home.
• Secrets and tips for seeing the most popular shows.
• Unadvertised shows that you won’t want to miss.
• All the details you need about the park’s seasonal activities and special events.
• Limited time activities that you will want to know about.
John Glass is a travel blogger, founder of the Southern California travel magazine SoCal Secrets, and author of the fan site Disney Parks Club. View more travel information on his websites:
Alternative Travel Press strives to bring a unique perspective to your travel adventures. Look for books on a wide variety of travel topics on the publisher’s website: