- Enables students to avoid common misconceptions and mistakes by highlighting them throughout
- Builds students' skills constructing and writing answers as they progress through a range of practice questions
- Allows students to mark their own responses and easily identify areas for improvement using the answers in the back of the book
- Helps students target their revision and focus on important concepts and skills with key objectives at the beginning of every chapter
- Ensures that students maximise their time in the exam by including examiner's tops and suggestions on how to approach the questions
This title has not been through the Cambridge International Examinations endorsement process.
John Reynolds Gardiner's classic action-packed adventure story about a thrilling dogsled race has captivated readers for more than thirty years.
Based on a Rocky Mountain legend, Stone Fox tells the story of Little Willy, who lives with his grandfather in Wyoming. When Grandfather falls ill, he is no longer able to work the farm, which is in danger of foreclosure. Little Willy is determined to win the National Dogsled Race—the prize money would save the farm and his grandfather. But he isn't the only one who desperately wants to win. Willy and his brave dog Searchlight must face off against experienced racers, including a Native American man named Stone Fox, who has never lost a race.
Exciting and heartwarming, this novel has sold millions of copies and was named a New York Times Outstanding Children's Book.