- Presents emergent findings and differential diagnosis tables so that important content is identified clearly within the text.
- Divides the contents of the book into two sections—trauma and non-trauma—to mirror the way you practice.
- Organizes the material in structured, consistent chapter layouts for efficient and effective preparation for the emergency radiology questions incorporated throughout the Board exam.
- Provides clinical material on radiology procedures that define your role in managing a patient with an emergent condition.
- Includes 600 multi-modality images to give you a visual understanding of this image-centered specialty.