Leftovers are overrated! Avoid having too much food at dinner with these simple two-serving meals. With 70 brand-new recipes, Julie encourages beginner and seasoned cooks alike to cook at home, even when time is tight and everyone is tired. Her approachable and inspiring recipes include:
There's something for everyone in Dinner for Two including breakfast for dinner!
70 color photographs
Julie Wampler is a full-time web developer turned recipe developer, blogger, and photographer. She created her food blog, TableForTwoBlog.com, in 2011 to share her love of food and cooking with the world. Her recipes and photography have been featured in many publications, including The Food Network Magazine, Better Homes and Gardens, The Huffington Post, and Buzzfeed, and she was named Blogger of the Day on Anderson Cooper Live. Her recipes are quick, easy, and above all, inspiring and delicious. Julie lives in the Washington, D.C., area with her husband.
Discover how simple it is to bake amazingly tasty cake from scratch. All you need is a mug, a microwave, and a few basic ingredients, and you’ll be feasting on a delicious homemade cake in minutes. Whether you’re craving the classics, seasonal flavors, holiday-themed treats, bottomless chocolate, or fresh fruit galore, The Absolute Best Mug Cakes Cookbook ensures that everyone in your household will get exactly what they want. Bake your way through a wide range of satisfying and easy-to-prepare treats with:
• 100+ irresistible mug cake recipes, including Salted Caramel, Cinnamon Roll, Mexican Chocolate, and Confetti
• Dozens of options for gluten-free, dairy-free, nut-free, paleo and vegan diets so that no one will miss out on the fun
• Troubleshooting tips to ensure immediate mug cake success
• Inventive ideas for mug cake activities, gifts, and parties
• A creative guide to developing your own mug cake recipes