The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays couldn't be simpler to use–just turn to the page of your birthday and discover the secret to exactly who you are, based on a unique combination of astrology, numerology, tarot, colour theory and psychology. This combination of approaches provides an uncannily accurate profile for each birthday of the year. But you don’t just get an in–depth personality profile, you can also get an expanded reading for each astrological sign as well.
• Find out what your greatest challenges are and how to solve them;
• Discover your best side–as well as your dark side–and how to make the best of both;
• Compare and contrast your astrological reading with your birthday profile to reveal your unique strengths;
• Find out who those special people are that you are drawn to, and the special years in your life that will be significant;
• Discover your career and life goals, how to manage love and relationships, and how to maximise your health.
This compelling reference book gives you insight into your own birthday profile and astrological sign, but don’t forget to turn the pages and find out the secrets of your friends, family, lovers and colleagues too!
Linda Goodman's Love Signs addresses and answered the question asked by everyone familiar with astrology--how do I relate to someone of another sign? Each sign is "related" to the twelve signs of the zodiac in a different and unique way. Each section addresses the differences for a male and a female with the same sign matches.
This edition of Linda Goodman's Love Signs has been fully updated with current references and Goodman's magical first-person prose has been preserved so that the reading experience is as enjoyable as when this work was first published.
This ebook edition of Linda Goodman's Love Signs is the first time that this classic work has been available in electronic format.