Kay Xander Mellish is as an English-language communications consultant in Copenhagen, Denmark. Her company KXMGroup assists both large and small Danish firms with English-language content generation, editing, translating, and social media, along with English-language voiceovers.
Kay is also the author of the book “How to Live in Denmark”, which is for sale at Denmark’s National Museum and been published in English, Chinese and Arabic. She frequently stages “How to Live in Denmark” events around the country to help Danes and foreigners get to know each other better in relaxed, fun circumstances.
Start speaking Danish in minutes, and learn key vocabulary, phrases, and grammar in just minutes more with Learn Danish - Level 2: Absolute Beginner, a completely new way to learn Danish with ease! Learn Danish - Level 2: Absolute Beginner will arm you with Danish and cultural insight to utterly shock and amaze your Danish friends and family, teachers, and colleagues.
What you get in Learn Danish - Level 2: Absolute Beginner:
- 280+ pages of Danish learning material
- 25 Danish lessons: dialog transcripts with translation, vocabulary, sample sentences and a grammar section
- 25 Audio Lesson Tracks
- 25 Audio Review Tracks
- 25 Audio Dialog Tracks
This book is the most powerful way to learn Danish. Guaranteed.
You get the two most powerful components of our language learning system: the audio lessons and lesson notes.
Why are the audio lessons so effective?
- 25 powerful and to the point lessons
- syllable-by-syllable breakdown of each word and phrase so that you can say every word and phrase instantly
- repeat after the professional teacher to practice proper pronunciation
- cultural insight and insider-only tips from our teachers in each lesson
- fun and relaxed approach to learning
- effortlessly learn from bi-lingual and bi-cultural hosts as they guide you through the pitfalls and pleasures of Denmark and Danish.
Why are the lesson notes so effective?
- improve listening comprehension and reading comprehension by reading the dialog transcript while listening to the conversation
- grasp the exact meaning of phrases and expressions with natural translations
- expand your word and phrase usage with the expansion section
- master and learn to use Danish grammar with the grammar section
Discover or rediscover how fun learning a language can be with the future of language learning. And start speaking Danish instantly!
This edition has been fully updated to reflect changes in grammar, cultural changes and the impact of modern technology. All sections have been systematically revised, and a new section on phrases and an up-to-the-moment account of the use of the comma have been added. The examples and grammar explanations have been improved throughout.
a wealth of examples from present-day Danish particular attention to areas of confusion and difficulty Danish-English parallels highlighted throughout the book an extensive index and clear paragraph numbering for easy navigation cross-references in all parts of the book.
Danish: A Comprehensive Grammar is the most comprehensive and detailed Danish grammar available in English and is an essential reference source for the learner and user of Danish at all levels. It is ideal for use in schools, colleges, universities and adult classes of all types.