Kenneth D. Moore (EdD, Curriculum and Instruction, University of Houston) has been involved in teacher education for more than 35 years. During his tenure in higher education he served as Dean of Teacher Education for 12 years and worked closely with school administrators, classroom teachers, student teachers, and teacher education candidates. Dr. Moore has authored four books, numerous journal publications, an ERIC monograph, and has presented many papers at regional and national conventions. He has also served as Director of the Southwest Regional Association of Teachers of Science, President of the Oklahoma Association of Teacher Educators, President of the Oklahoma Association of Colleges for Teacher Education, and President of the Arkansas Association of Colleges for Teacher Education. He is a past member of the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) Board of Examiners (BOE).
This course aims to teach you how to become a consistently profitable trader, by taking Tim’s profit-making strategies with penny stocks and presenting them in a well-structured learning format. You’ll start by getting acquainted with the concepts of market and trading psychology. Then you’ll get into the basics of day trading, how to manage your risk and the tools that will help you become profitable. Along the way, you’ll learn strategies and techniques to become consistent in your gains and develop your own trading techniques.
- Managing expectations and understanding the market,
- Understanding the psychology of trading and how it affects you,
- Learning the basics of day trading,
- Learning the mechanics of trading penny stocks,
- Risk management and how to take safe positions,
- How to trade through advanced techniques
- Developing your own profitable trading strategy
- Real world examples and case studies
No prior trading experience is required.