Authoress Kim K. debuted in 2011 with Sheisty Chicks, a book inspired by real-life events from her years as a child in and out of the New York City foster system. At sixteen, Kim was tossed into a group home by a judge for allegedly pulling out a weapon on a neighborhood bully. Kim feels her missteps in her past have shaped her future positively. She's looking ahead, continuing her writing career with the Rise of an American Gangstress series and her upcoming release, Beauty and the Streets. When Kim isn't crafting stories for her readers, she volunteers for various programs for at-risk young girls.
Always wise beyond her years, Cartier observes how the corner boys hustle drugs and figures her crew could do the same. Cartier realizes too late that her and her crew are in more trouble than they can handle. Once a rival drug-hustler gets murdered, Cartier's Cartel will need to make a life-altering decision.
But Naheema is learning from the best, and soon the tables turn and she holds Mike's future in her hands. Filled with action, grief, friendship, family ties, and the ultimate betrayal, You Showed Me exhibits what it means to be tried, be tested, and triumph.
Your brain may be going tilt-tilt after reading that statement, but it’s completely true! Jesus Christ longs for you to personally experience His cherishing love and exuberant life in your Monday-through-Sunday living. He knows that as you enjoy His lavishing, unconditional love, you won’t be able to help but express it in this world. The secret to loving is living loved in Christ, your Spiritual Bridegroom.
His Banner Over Me Is Pursuing Love is the first of three intimate and interactive six-week studies of the Song of Solomon, an allegory describing the divine romance between Christ and His bride, the church. Spanning chapters 1 and 2, this premier installment will help you renew your mind with the following refreshing and liberating truths:
• As the bride of Christ, you are completely forgiven for the sins of your lifetime.
• Through Christ’s finished work on the cross and your identification with Him in His crucifixion and resurrection, you have been made brand-new, and Christ is now your very life.
• The new covenant made in Christ’s blood has forever sealed you in Him. Your Spiritual Bridegroom will never leave you nor forsake you, regardless of what you do or don’t do.
• Because of His grace, you are free from law-based living to be completely enamored with Christ alone.
• You have a real, invisible enemy who is trying everything within his limited power to hoodwink you into accepting his lies about who you are. Once you learn his most effective strategy, you will be armed and dangerous to the kingdom of darkness.
If you long to know Jesus as the love of your life, this study is for you!