In this scorching Immortals After Dark/Dacian novel, #1 New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole brings together a wicked vampire prince used to getting everything he desires and a demon warrior who always felt like an outcast.
A night of debauchery . . .
Prince Mirceo Daciano and his new friend, Caspion the Tracker, comb the streets of Dacia, drunkenly seeking out pleasures of the flesh. In what should have been a typical night, they coax a bevy of nymphs to bed. To impress their females, the demon and the vampire kiss on a dare.
Changes them forever . . .
Once they finally break away from their soul-searing kiss, they find themselves alone—and shaken. Had they imagined their explosive chemistry? Obstacles—ranging from a death sentence to exile in a war-torn dimension—threaten to destroy their lives . . . and the vulnerable promise in that one kiss.
How long can they resist the fire that blazes between them?
Even if Mirceo accepts Caspion as his fated mate, the seductive vampire still must convince the stubborn demon that their bond is forever. And any royal Dacian union must receive the blessing of King Lothaire, an unpredictable and savage killer. . . .
Either one or both of your parents has vampire blood. Welcome to the vampire race!
Please keep a few things in mind as you ease into the most difficult phase of your life:
1. Light sensitivity, humming teeth, and stomach pains are completely normal. You’ll also be faster, stronger, and sexy as hell (if you’re lucky).
2. You’ll bloodlust and go crazy if you deny your body’s urge for blood. Why fight it?
3. Do not pierce the skin of a mundane involuntarily. We’re not animals and will not behave as such.
4. Therians, our shapeshifting brethren, cannot be trusted. Their loyalties shift as often as their identities.
5. Lighten up—you’re not dead.
Contact Dylan, owner of ReVamp, in Crimson Bay, California, for more information.