The Flynn sisters need one more chance to get love right…and these hunky heroes are happy to give it to them!
The Flynn Sisters Box Set includes Morgan and Meg Flynn's stories (Finding Home and Finding Love), plus the Finding Love spinoff novella Lost in Love. It also contains two more short stories with all your favorite Hughes family members (Lucky in Love and the holiday-themed Christmas in Cambridge), plus two bonus scenes not available anywhere else (Welcome Home and Date Night).
· Finding Home (book 1) – Getting away goes awry when Morgan’s girl’s trip leads to far more intrigue—and romance—than anticipated in this steamy travel romance.
· Welcome Home (book 1 bonus scene) – Her friends mean well, but right now Morgan needs to be alone with her choices.
· Finding Love (book 2) – Love at first sight veers terribly sideways, when Meg’s true love disappears, then returns a very different man.
· Lost in Love (book 2.5) – Side characters from Finding Love find their own opposites-attract happiness together, but only after overcoming some steep challenges.
· Lucky in Love (book 2.7) – One very big secret unfolds, in this sweet m/m friends-to-lovers story.
· Christmas in Cambridge (book 2.9) – Beloved characters from books 1 through 2.9 converge on the Hughes family estate, where love is in the yuletide air, and surprises are around every corner.
· Date Night (Hughes Family bonus scene) – Alistair Hughes takes his girlfriend Violet out on the town, but it’s not nearly as refined as what they’re used to.