The O’Connell sisters need one more chance to get love right…and these hunky heroes are only too happy to give it to them!
The O'Connell Sisters Box Set includes Molly and Mina O’Connell's stories (Finding a Husband and Finding Forever), as well as the spinoff novella Forever and a Day. It also contains two short stories, Valentine's Day themed Heroes & Husbands, and finale story Forever Starts Now, plus two bonus scenes not available anywhere else (The Pop In and Love Seat).
· Finding a Husband (book 3) – Everyone has secrets, but Molly and Jake’s just might keep them apart for good. A steamy heartbreaker of a southern romance.
· Heroes & Husbands (book 3.5) – It’s Valentine’s Day in Wilmington, and two couples introduced in Finding a Husband are definitely feeling the love.
· The Pop In (Heroes & Husbands bonus scene) – Tim and Healey are going to tell people they’re in love. Eventually.
· Finding Forever (book 4) – Twelve years is a long time to wait for the one you love. Can old friends Mina and Mack overcome all that’s happened between them in that time?
· Forever and a Day (book 4.5) – Mina’s dear friend Dimitri played a role in her story, but now this single dad gets his own shot at forever.
· Love Seat (Forever and a Day bonus scene) – Dimitri’s had a bad dream, but Emily is oh so real.
· Forever Starts Now (book 4.7) – One weekend and two big milestones progress, as the Lost & Found ladies celebrate their new loves and lives together, in this sweet and funny conclusion to the series.
Kristen Casey writes the kind of heartfelt, steamy romances that she loves to read, full of relatable characters and witty dialogue. She lives in Maryland with her husband, two kids, and assorted cats. In her free time, she enjoys all things crafty—especially projects she discovers on Pinterest.