Lauren Manoy joined her first coven at age fifteen. She is a freelance writer and lives in Warwick, New York.
Discover a Witch’s dozen of the most commonly requested and helpful rituals from Deborah Blake, noted author and Witch. These ready-made rituals are designed for popular magickal intentions, including love, healing, divination, and protection. Whether you’re a beginner or a well-studied Witch, each ritual features easily found ingredients and simple steps you can adjust to your personal level. Written for solitary use, these rituals are easily adaptable for groups, too.
Wherever you go and whatever the occasion, you’ll have instant access to thirteen rituals that help bring luck, prosperity, strength, blessing, and more into your life. Keep your magickal doors open to the wonderful and unexpected gifts that come from practicing everyday Witchcraft and rituals!
The chapters will include:
• Myth and Reality – what being a witch is all about, how it compares with the Hollywood image
• What Witchcraft is – the beliefs and practices
• Moon worship, the elements, Gods and Goddesses, the cycles of death and rebirth
• The Sabbats and the Wheel of the Year
• Becoming a Witch – what does it involve?
• Magic – how it works and the responsibilites involved. How to avoid potential danger
• Spellcraft – how to help you pass exams, attract partners, improve family relationships
• Herbal work – herbs for skin, hair, scents, traditional recipes
• How to tell your family and how to make contact with groups and other teenage Wiccans
This remarkable book is filled with creative ideas and a variety of quick yet significant ways to connect with the rhythms of nature each day, not just on sabbats or the full moon. Make your home into a magickal place, work with the God and Goddess on a regular basis, and discover the magickal power of animals. From five-minute rituals and "hibernation vacations" to mini daily divinations, you can easily make the wisdom and practice of Witchcraft an enriching part of everyday life.
"This is a book that deserves a place on all shelves for it is pertinent not only to the Pagan-inclined but to all who look to better their lives."—Raymond Buckland, author of Buckland's Complete Book of Witchcraft
"A must-have for any Witch looking to evolve their practice from a mere study of the Craft into a fully fledged lifestyle."—Melanie Marquis, author of A Witch's World of Magick and The Witch's Bag of Tricks