***Comes with online access to free audio demonstrating all examples. Hear how each one is sung by a teacher, then sing along with the backing band.***
"Excellent Product. This helped with a singing class I have begun teaching. It is an excellent product for teaching young singers the art of singing!" - W. Baker [Amazon]
Progressive Singing Method for Young Beginners contains all you need to know to start teaching kids to sing - in one easy-to-follow, lesson-by-lesson children’s singing tutorial. Suitable for children aged 4 to 8. No prior knowledge of how to read music or how to sing is required to teach a child to learn to sing from this book.
Teach your child:
• How to sing a repertoire of well known children’s songs, along with the use of sol-fa syllables to help the student identify pitches within the key
• How to read and sing note pitches and note rhythms while also referring to the keyboard to check the correct pitch
• All the fundamental techniques of singing including correct posture and breathing
• Basic music theory for kids including rhythm, time signatures and first and second endings
• Singing tips for kids that every child should know when learning singing
• Shortcuts for how to learn singing fast by getting the most from singing practice sessions
Contains everything you need to know about how to teach a child to sing today.
• Progressive step-by-step easy singing lessons written by a professional children’s singing teacher
• Beautifully illustrated in full color throughout
• Easy-to-read singing music for kids
• Keyboard note chart chart for all important notes
• 35 great sounding children's songs including popular kindergarten songs
Kids singing lessons have never been this easy for parents and teachers who want to teach children to learn how to sing, fast.