• Boomerang unexpectedly returned and smacked you in the face?
This is America, not Australia. We got you covered!
• Train whistled at you and caused you tinnitus?
It's a disability, file a claim!
• Horse emptying his bowels on your lap?
That's an "impact" and if the horse can't pay, its owner surely can!
• Bought a pair of binoculars? Looked into the sun and hurt your eyes?
Mislabelled, it's as clear as daylight!
• Stole a gun and shot yourself?
Worry not, you're technically unsophisticated and under aged too!
• Are you too short to fly a Boeing 747?
It's a handicap. Also a discrimination and let's see if we can shrink that bird!
• Got a permanent erection?
It must be your motorcycle, or the seat, or both!
• Dead fly in bottled water?
Head to court, even if you didn't drink the water!
• Refused school admission seven times in a row?
That's academic malpractice, we can help!
A collection of 170 of the most unusual court cases from around the world. Compilation of outrageous, unusual and infamous court cases coupled with witty judicial opinions. Each case is a story by itself with references, including a link to the original court documents.
E-book readers can simply tap on the link provided with each story and they can read the case, as it was filed in the courts. Print editions also have the links provided, however, they have to type the URL into their web browser, which takes them to the book's dedicated web-site.