Bestselling author Linda Dillow understands that most women want more from their marriage but don't know how to get it. In What's It Like to Be Married to Me?, Dillow challenges readers to ask the riskiest questions: What is is like to be married to me? What is it like to make love with me? Why do I want to stay mad at you?
Extremely intimate and honest, What's It Like to Be Married to Me? is not a book about marriage at all. It is a book about how to live out marriage, day-by-day and year-by-year, and watch who you become as a wife impact the intimacy in your marriage!
Get answers to these questions:
· What is the number one thing I can do to feel better physically?
· How does PMS and perimenopause affect me spiritually?
· Which foods ease PMS symptoms...which make them worse?
· How do hormones affect my brain?
· Why does stress make my PMS worse and what can I do about it?
· Are there benefits to PMS and perimenopause? (you’ll discover 10!!)
· How can God possibly love me when I hate myself?
Includes a 10-week study for individual and group use.