· What to do when someone assumes your gender
· How to infiltrate a right-wing event
· How to fake authentic vintage style
· How to survive a holiday meal that doesn’t follow your food philosophy
· What you need in your SJW bug-out bag
· How to do an epic takedown of someone more successful than you
Remember: The only thing necessary for the triumph of good over evil is to tweet about it.
Lisa De Pasquale is an author, columnist, and frequent guest on Fox News and Fox Business. She was the director of the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) from 2006 to 2011. She is the author of Finding Mr. Right and I Wish I Might.
Follow her on Twitter at @LisaDeP and on Instagram at @Lisa_DeP.
Soon the country’s most fabulous aestheticians, stylists, make-up artists, chefs, and trainers are at Caroline’s disposal and they are eager to please.
Her new position and popularity also bring new attention from the men in her life. Suddenly her crush Jack wants her attention. Brandon, the hot photographer, asks her out. Caroline doesn’t mind the mysterious circumstances behind her newfound success, but when she looks in their eyes, she wants to know the attraction and feelings are real and not just the power of the stars.