10 minutes is all you need to learn how to…Define your Facebook-centric online business strategy Plan and create your “business-friendly” personal Facebook page Create a Facebook Page, also known as a “fan page,” for your business Build your Wall with customer-focused status updates Create more effective Info, Photos, and Discussions tabs Find and install Apps that can help your business Claim and edit your Facebook Places page, and get customers to “check in” Plan, target, write, and design low-cost Facebook Ads that work Promote your Facebook presence and track its impact Offer Facebook Deals that attract new customers Avoid common Facebook business mistakes
Google Voice combines existing phone lines, e-mail, and Web access into one central communication channel. Tech industry watchers expect it to give Skype some serious competition, yet little information is available on this new Google service.
Google Voice For Dummies is the first and only book on Google's breakthrough new offering and provides essential information for individuals and businesses who want to take advantage of this exciting new technology.Google Voice is expected to have a major impact on telephony and to offer major cost savings for individuals and businesses This guide focuses on an in-depth understanding of setting up and using Google Voice and how to integrate it with other Google services, including Gmail, Google Chat, and Google Talk Discusses managing Google Voice within organizations and examines key concerns for business, schools, government, and other kinds of organizations Explains how Google Voice connects with the many phone options currently available and how to move toward an optimized and inexpensive, yet flexible and powerful phone environment The book is supported by news and updates on www.gvDaily.com, the leading Google Voice question and answer site created by authors Bud E. Smith and Chris Dannen
Google Voice For Dummies supplies much-needed information on this free and exciting technology that the New York Times has called revolutionary.
This is the most complete, coherent, and practical guide to succeeding with WordPress 3.1 and WordPress.com’s hosted services. The authors help you efficiently design, secure, and manage your blog, and add powerful features to attract visitors and build thriving communities. Get comfortable with WordPress, leverage its immense power, and customize it to your unique needs—no matter how large your blog grows, or how complex your content management challenges are!
• Start your WordPress blog right, to avoid hassle and rework later
• Make your blog’s appearance stand out from the crowd
• Use QuickPress to create new posts in no time
• Make your posts easier to find and more useful to casual visitors
• Revamp your whole blog in minutes with themes
• Use HTML and CSS “power tools” to add advanced blog features
• Engage readers with comments, polls, and ratings
• Manage teams of blog administrators, editors, authors, and contributors
• Use WordPress Statistics and Google Analytics to understand and grow your audience
• Add graphics and media to your blog posts
• Work with a hosting provider that runs WordPress software for you
• Create new blog networks with WordPress Multisite
• Integrate social networking features with BuddyPress
• Find, test, activate, and use powerful third-party plug-ins
• Build your own themes and plug-ins
All In Depth books offer:
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can’t fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only WordPress book you need!