An ideal tool for learners of Spanish at all levels, whether at school, in evening classes or at home, and is indispensable for business or leisure.
The text consists of 12 units, each illustrating the language used in a particular situation, followed by a summary which gives all the key phrases covered throughout the book. The One-stop phrase shop unit gives you all the everyday expressions and language structures you need to speak in natural Spanish. Finally, the short grammar and verb supplement and the glossary give you further help and ensure that you have everything you need at your fingertips, and the free audio download helps you to communicate with confidence.
• Easy to use: all the phrases you need in order to communicate effectively in natural Spanish.
• Easy to read: clear layout ensures that you find what you are looking for quickly and easily.
• Easy to understand: thousands of examples show how Spanish is really used.
Designed for learners of Spanish of all ages, whether you are learning at school, in evening classes, for business or to go on holiday.
The text consists of 250 quirky and interesting Spanish idioms which are arranged into different themes, and are given with simple example phrases to show them in context. Clear and concise language notes provide information on the meaning and background of some idioms, while handy culture notes help explain any cultural differences.
Combined with a text which has a selection of illustrations, the Collins Easy Learning Spanish Idioms takes you beyond beginners level and expands your knowledge of frequently used, natural Spanish expressions.
• Get it right: key idioms and example phrases help improve your knowledge of real Spanish.
• Get there fast: specially designed for Kindle, with clear and resizable text throughout. Themes help guide you to the type of idiom you're looking for.
• Have confidence: a fun, useful guide to common Spanish idioms helps you increase your knowledge of natural Spanish and Spanish culture.
Designed for all those learning Spanish at school, at work or at home. It provides easily accessible information in an attractively presented layout. Key grammatical points are highlighted throughout as a means of reinforcement. In addition, a full glossary gives clear explanations of grammatical terminology.
This book also provides beginners with all the regular verb forms and conjugations, and the most common tenses of irregular verbs are shown in full. An index contains over 2,800 verbs which are cross-referred to their conjugation model.
• Explains the essential points of Spanish grammar using simple language throughout.
• Hundreds of examples of real Spanish illustrate clearly the grammatical points being made.
• Specially designed for eReaders, including iPad, with a clear, colour layout.