“Thank you for unhinging my sanity, threatening the stability of my life, with one text. Because that’s how it begins, one text, one message. “I’m coming to town. Would like to see you.”
And I think, why not? Old friend. Oldest of friends. Favourite of ex-lovers. Married now, as am I. Both anchored in lives full of obligation, responsibility to others. Safe. What’s the harm? We’re neither one of us stupid enough to risk our marriages, our families, our real lives. Are we?”
As Jane “sexts” her lover and attempts to figure out how this aspect of herself fits into the obligations of marriage and motherhood, other relationships around her strain, fracture, and collapse.
Her best friend is recklessly pursuing a series of cyber-affairs, while another friend attempts an open, polyamorous marriage. Her next-door neighbour is planning a wedding with her on-again/off-again lover—but will it really happen?
Meanwhile her lawyer-husband is exchanging a lot of texts with an adoring young associate. Does Jane care? Or is she too engulfed in her own sanity-straining cyber affair to really notice?
M. Jane Colette’s left-brain persona spends a lot of time in board rooms, “war rooms” and court rooms parsing lies. Her right-brain persona longs to be an iconoclast and artist. When nobody’s looking, she writes poetry (badly) and throws paint at canvas (less badly). Tell Me is their first collaboration, and celebrates their joint love affair with Calgary, Montreal, texting and impractical shoes.
In Episode 1: Messy Christmas, Florence is looking for a no-strings attached one night stand. Will thinks he’s game. Nobody’s going to fall in love. Are they?
Meet Florence: “I’ve done this before, looking for a partner or soul mate or someone-to-grow-to-love, and you know what? I’m done with that. Honestly. I’m just looking for some casual sex. A one night stand. Specifically, during December, because it’s a weird season.”
Meet Will: “I’m reeling from a recent divorce and incapable of having a meaningful relationship. The only upside to my situation is that after fifteen years of monogamy I get to chase all the strange I want.”
Will has plans: In this head, she was already naked. Was she going to be covered with freckles? God, yes—freckles everywhere. He would find every single one.
Florence likes him: “You’re very sweet. And cute. Totally as advertised. Fit. Hair. Also, as tall as your profile said, which is a bonus. Do you know that almost all men on dating sites like about their height? They add two inches. And not just to their… you-know-what’s. Seriously.”
But she says it’s not going to work out: “You’re so sweet. So hot. But it’s not going to work out. I already know.”
Or is it?
In this 15 story collection, Hot women experience BackDoor sex for the very first time. You won't be disappointed with this collection! Click now and 15 Anal Sex Erotica Stories will be yours in just seconds.
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of erotic activity. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
Stories in this collection are:
1. Passion at the Pool Hall: Anal Sex in Public Erotica by Janie Moore
2. Jennifer's Library Encounter: First time anal sex with a stranger by Joni Blake
3. Submissive Desire: My first time with Bondage by Zoey Winters
4. Caught with the Dildo and Taken From Behind: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Dawn Devore
5. Seven-Year Itch: My First Anal Sex Experience By Darlene Daniels
6. Not So Rough: My First Anal Sex Experience by Mary Ann James
7. Hard Knocking at My Back Door: A Very Rough First Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
8. Wait! That’s the Wrong Hole! An Erotic First Anal Short by June Stevens
9. Bound and Bent Over in the Forest: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Amber Cross
10. Restraints in an Office Fling: Anal Sex and Bondage Erotica by Lisa Myers
11. I’ve Never Done That Before! A First Anal Sex Erotic Short by June Stevens
12. Used, Abused, and Loving It: An Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
13. Punished With Double Penetration: An MFM Threesome Erotica Story by Sara Scott
14. The MILF Takes on Two: First Anal and First Double Penetration by June Stevens
15. All Tied Up and Waiting for Dick: A Double Penetration Short by Mary Ann James
In Episode 2: Delayed Valentine, Will gets his hard-won Valentine’s Date with Florence. And she’s almost excited about it. She even buys him flowers. Really. And then...
She loved the way he said her name.
“I can’t believe you followed me into the washroom.”
“Shh. I figured out what was wrong,” he said. His face was still hidden in her hair. She couldn’t see him. He couldn’t see her. She closed her eyes and felt the tears come.
He kissed her neck.
“We didn’t,” he said, and lifted her hair up a little, kissed her neck lower, “really say,” he yanked at her dress’s neckline and kissed her shoulder, then her back, “say hello properly.”
She swivelled around to face him, to find his lips, then remembered her tears and tried to turn back around.
He swivelled her back. Kissed a cheek, then the other, then her nose.
“I wish you hadn’t put on make-up,” he said. “I want to devour your eyes.”
“I can wash my face,” she said.
“Do it,” he said. And bent her over the sink.