Snow Leopard has a few new tricks up its sleeve, so whether you're new to Mac or a longtime Mac-thusiast, Mac expert Bob LeVitus has tips you'll appreciate. Learn how to start up your Mac, get to know the Dock and Finder, work your way through windows and dialogs, and organize and manage files and folders.
Open the book and find:
How to navigate around the Finder, Dock, and desktop
Tips for opening, closing, resizing, and moving windows
Steps for keeping Snow Leopard organized
How to back up your system with Time Machine®
Mac Basics in easy steps covers all the essentials a novice needs to know, from getting started to security issues. Areas covered include:
• Getting to grips with the Mac
• Dealing with Documents
• Mastering email
• Browsing the web
• Calendars & Contacts
• Photos & Videos on the Mac
• The world of iTunes
• Networking using the Mac
• Video chat using the Mac
• Personalising your Mac
This handy guide even shows how to move over from a PC - in easy steps - with minimum hassle.
Covers OS X Yosemite.
Mac Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts easy steps is packed with over 800 useful tips, smart tricks and time-saving shortcuts – all in the familiar In Easy Steps style.
• Customize the Finder to suit you
• Time-saving keyboard shortcuts
• Printing tricks to save time
• Access your office Mac remotely from home
• Optimize images for print, web or multimedia
• Personalize your Mac to look how you like it
• Keep your Mac safe and secure
• Manage your fonts, files, backups and hard drive to keep your Mac working at peak performance!
Mac Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts in easy steps even covers Unix commands, using Windows on your Mac, troubleshooting and other tricks to help you become a Mac Pro! Suitable for those new to the Mac as well as the more advanced user.
WAGmob brings you, simpleNeasy, on-the-go learning eBook for "iMac 101".
"iMac is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. The use of iMac trademark in this eBook is for learning and training purpose only. WAGmob is not associated with any products or vendors mentioned in this eBook".
The eBook provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
This eBook provides a quick summary of essential concepts in iMac via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
Introduction to Mac,
Mac OS X Installation,
Features of Mac OS X,
Basics of Mac OS X,
Troubleshooting of Mac OS X,
Security of Mac OS X,
Keyboard Shortcuts for Mac OS X,
OS X Mavericks Power to the Desktop,
Ten New Things about OS X Mavericks,
Advanced Technologies of OS X Mavericks.
About WAGmob eBooks:
1) A companion eBook for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob eBooks:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of eBook.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining eBook.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
* * * WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy eBooks for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.* * *
* * * WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob eBook in every hand.* * *
* * * WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.* * *
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our eBook and eBook platform.
Even if you're already in love with your iMac, it helps to have a little guidance to really get the most out of this ultimate all-in-one computer. With loads of updated and brand new content, this new edition of iMac For Dummies quickly and easily teaches you the iMac fundamentals, from setting up and personalizing your machine to importing files, using your favorite programs and apps, and everything in between.
Trusted Mac expert and bestselling author Mark L. Chambers guides you through the latest iMac features and the next generation iMac hardware, the newest version of OS X, productivity apps, the latest trends and tools in the market, and so much more. Whether you want to back up your photos and data on iCloud, add apps from the Mac App Store, or get creative with applications, iMac For Dummies shows you how to do it all. Set up and personalize your iMac and find your way around OS X Surf the web, send Reminders, and make FaceTime video calls Store your photos and files on iCloud Troubleshoot common issues and keep your iMac happy
Whatever you can dream up, anything's possible with iMac and a little help from this fun and friendly guide!