Among the topics covered:
- Approaches to diagnosing regulatory disorders in infants.
- Feeding disorders in infants and young children.
- Developmentally appropriate vs. persistent defiant and aggressive behavior.
- Treatment approaches for regulatory disorders.
- Video and video feedback in counseling and therapy.
Regulatory Disorders in Infants is an essential resource for clinicians and practitioners as well as researchers and graduate students in clinical child and school psychology, pediatrics, social work, psychiatry, and family studies.