Marata Eros is the pen name for Tamara Rose Blodgett, the author of over ninety-five titles, including her New York Times bestselling novel, A Terrible Love, and the #1 Amazon international bestselling erotic Interracial and African-American TOKEN serial, and the #1 Amazon Erotic Horror DRUID serial.
Marata writes a variety of dark fiction in the genres of erotica, fantasy, horror, romance, suspense and sci-fi. She lives in the midwest with her family and pair of disrespectful dogs.
Full length compilation.
In this 15 story collection, Horny women experience Threesome Sex for the first time. Fifteen sexy scenarios are explored, so you won't be disappointed with this collection! Click now and 15 Stories of Threesome Sex will be yours in just seconds.
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity. So only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
Stories in this collection are:
1. Anna’s Day in the Park: Bondage Threesome with Double Penetration by Roxy Rhodes
2. Jessica's Hard Lesson: Bondage Threesome Erotica by Joni Blake
3. Disciplined at the Office: A Bondage Threesome Experience by Janie Moore
4. Sweet Humiliation: Blackmailed into a Threesome by Zoey Winters
5. Susan’s First Time: First Lesbian Threesome Erotica by Joni Blake
6. Welcome Home: My First MMF Threesome By Darlene Daniels
7. Afternoon Dee-Light: Coraline Between Two Cocks by Sara Scott
8. Taking Amanda with my Husband: An Erotic Threesome Short by Kathi Peters
9. The Double Penetration of Doris: A MMF Threesome Short by Sara Scott
10. The Other Woman and Me: A Lesbian Dominatrix Threesome Erotica Story by Diana Dare
11. Stacie’s First Threesome: Hot Threesome Erotica by Lisa Myers
12. Ashley Doesn't Wait: A FFM Threesome Erotica Story by Sara Scott
13. Taken by Two at the Clinic: A MMF Threesome Erotica Story by Kathi Peters
14. Curing Janet: A MFF Ménage à trois Short by Sara Scott
15. Cheering Up Matt: A FFM Threesome Erotica Story by Mary Ann James
" ... It [THE TOKEN] has all of the hallmarks that I have come to love about her writing - a strong heroine, a tortured hero and a wickedly smart plot that seduces you from the very beginning. This book made my "Best of 2013" list and now I can't wait to get my next Marata fix..."- Autumn, Martini Times
Faren doesn't think her heart can break any further until Mick discovers her sullied secret in the worst way possible.
Faren picks up the shattered remnants of her emotions and moves forward with a desperate plan to win Mick back that doesn't involve one penny of his billions. When Faren sees what remains of her life coming together with a synchronicity she can only dream of, the unexpected happens with Jay—and she must play a razor's edge of deception once again.
Can she tie this final loose end and receive the money from that aborted last dance before the countdown of debt has expired? Will a dirty cop and the long arm of Ronnie Bunce conspire to ruin the fragile bond she's created with Mick? Or will the concessions Faren's made along the way shatter the dark joy she has been given ....
Jay puts pressure on Faren for more than she's willing to give. With the discovery of a deeper secret than she can keep to herself, Faren commits to lying no more. Though the goal of her mother's debt has been absolved and is safe from transport, Faren struggles with concerns over her long term care.
When Mick finds out the absolute truth, the dynamic of their relationship changes to include something she never expected to have: hope.
On the cusp of a new reality, with more than just herself to be responsible for, Faren elicits Thorn's help to take down the corruption that's closing in around the tight group.
How long can Faren keep those at bay that wish to destroy the fragile happiness between Mick and Faren? Will blackmail be successful in ruining the one thing Faren's decided she wants even more than her own life?
Faren is blown away about the dual revelation of her health. A different threat against her mother remains, while Mick and Faren execute caution with the excavation of the past. Neither want Thorn to suffer for something he's not responsible for.
The lesson taught to Ronnie Bunce didn't stick and he has connections that even Mick's monetary status can't silence. When its discovered the players on the chessboard have been closing in for a checkmate against Faren and Mick, Faren uses whatever's at hand to save the one she cares about the most.
Will the gauntlet Faren rushes through put everything she cares about to the test? Does this final danger erase the seeds of the truth she's finally come to terms with—or will the larger threat irrevocably damage her most precious treasure?
Full length compilation.