- Features step-by-step instructions for urodynamic testing.
- Addresses all urogynecologic disorders, including genuine stress incontinence · pelvic organ prolapse · defecation disorders · painful and irritative voiding disorders · and specific conditions such as urinary tract infection.
- Presents vital information on urethral injections, covering the newest treatment options available.
- Examines the use of autologous materials and mesh in reconstructive pelvic surgery.
- Uses over 300 crisp illustrations to illuminate every detail.
- Contains a new section on painful and irritative voiding disorders, including a discussion of overactive bladder and the latest treatment options available.
- Discusses urodynamics and the most up-to-date testing available for urethral sphincteric function.
- Features 20 all new case presentations with expert commentary.