• Share Your Wisdom...naturally, spontaneously and without struggle
• Craft Rich, Compelling Stories...regardless of writing experience or perceived ability
• Engage, Entertain and Inspire...with eloquence, confidence and ease
What you have lived is unique. What you have learned through your years of living is beyond price. And the value of all you share through your words is incalculable.
GET THE STORIES OF YOUR LIFE ONTO THE PAGE TODAY!
"The writing guide every memoirist has been waiting for!"
– Nancy Pogue LaTurner, author of Voluntary Nomads
Whoever you are, whatever your experiences, whatever your perceived writing ability, From Memory to Memoir will connect you not only with the stories you remember but with the stories you have forgotten. It will serve up the inspiration guaranteed to get you writing and keep you writing, the tools and techniques guaranteed to help you craft a rich, compelling narrative, and the support guaranteed to sustain you from the initial word of your book’s first draft to the final word of its ultimate draft.
"Join me on this adventure of a lifetime...this journey into the experience of your own creativity as, together, we write the stories of your life!"
Mark David Gerson is the bestselling author of more than a dozen books. His nonfiction includes popular titles for writers, inspiring personal growth books and compelling memoirs. As a novelist he is best known for The Legend of Q’ntana fantasy series, coming soon to movie theaters. When he’s not writing, Mark David coaches an international roster of both first-time and seasoned writers to help them get their stories onto the page and into the world with ease. www.markdavidgerson.com
A Step-by-Step Guide to Achieving Total Success
• Master the secrets of the highly successful
• Discover how easy it can be to banish doubt, drive out judgment and bust past fear
• Learn to trust your intuition, take chances and never give up
Your Dreams Can Come True! Be the Success You Were Meant to Be!
“The ultimate roadmap to success. An absolute life-changer!” – Estelle Blackburn, author of Broken Lives