- mothers only love their children for 33 months
- men only love a woman for 42 months only
- women feel infatuation and heartbreak
- only men feel jealousy
- you feel revenge when a rule breaker harms you
- you stop feeling revenge when you retaliate
- you feel pride when your rank rises
- you feel humiliation when your rank falls
- you feel humor when another person's rank falls
- you feel envy when a peer's rank rises above yours
- you are always doing what is best for the species
I'm a management consultant who was first exposed to evolutionary theory while completing an MBA at Harvard.
This innovative book illustrates:
* The Five Keys to Moods: learn to identify the physical or emotional factors that affect your moods
* The Miller Mood Map: learn to visually map your mood to increase self-awareness
* Practical ways to implement change to alleviate low mood
Mood mapping is an essential life skill; by giving an innovative perspective to your life, it enables you to be happier, calmer and to bring positivity to your own life and to those around you.
‘A gloriously accessible read from a truly unique voice’ Mary O’Hara, Guardian
‘It’s great to have such accessible and positive advice about our moods, which, after all, govern everything we do. I love the idea of MoodMapping’ Dr Phil Hammond
‘Can help you find calm and take the edge off your anxieties’ Evening Standard
‘MoodMapping is a fantastic tool for managing your mental health and taking control of your life’ Jonathan Naess, Founder of Stand to Reason
"This book, like everything Jacquelyn Sheppard sets her mind to accomplish, is a work of wisdom."
—Penelope Edwards-Conrad, M.D., Integrative Neurologist
Do you feel like depression, anxiety, or addiction have hijacked your life? Mental and emotional disorders impact every part of society—and disrupt life for even the most spiritually devout, intelligent and respected people. Unfortunately, many who suffer from these devastating disorders seek healing through costly, and sometimes harmful, counseling and medications—measures which may bring temporary relief but do not fully correct the underlying problem.
Jacquelyn Sheppard exposes the vital connection between your body, mind, and spirit—and gives you practical tools to:understand the connection between your mind and body and discover root causes for such illnesses as depression, addiction, bipolar disorder, OCD, and others.identify the life cycles of each disorder —prenatal, childhood, adolescence and adulthood— so you can overcome each cycle using the right tools. gain practical “know-how” to effectively combat these disorders through life-giving steps of health transformation.
Silent Takeover delivers ancient wisdom, accessible science, simple nutrition, and life experience while providing a clear blueprint to help you pioneer a new life.