Mary Lee, Pharm.D, BCPS, FCCP, is Vice President, Chief Academic Officer for Pharmacy and Health Sciences Education, Midwestern University, and Professor of Pharmacy Practice, Chicago College of Pharmacy. Dr. Lee graduated with BS in Pharmacy and Doctor of Pharmacy degrees from the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science in 1976 and 1979, respectively, and completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in 1977. She joined the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Pharmacy in 1979, where she served as Director of the Drug Information Center and then clinical pharmacist to the urological surgery service at the hospital. In 1985, she was promoted to Associate Professor and from 1985-1990, she served as Assistant Dean of Student Affairs. In 1994, she became Associate Dean of Midwestern University Chicago College of Pharmacy; and in 1998, she was appointed Dean. She served as Dean of the College from 1998 through 2006.
Dr. Lee has published over 100 research manuscripts, book chapters, review articles, and short reports in peer-reviewed publications. She has served as an elected officer on the American College of Clinical Pharmacy Board of Regents, chair of the Clinical Section, American Pharmaceutical Association, Academy of Pharmaceutical Research and Science, and as chair or member of numerous committees of APhA, ACCP, and state pharmacy associations. She is considered an expert on pharmacological issues in urological diseases, has earned board certification in pharmacotherapy, has won numerous teaching awards, and received the 2010 Illinois Council of Health System Pharmacists Pharmacist of the Year Award.
• APA examples and high resolution screen shots to help students correctly format documents within 15 minutes.
• Over 150 completed Reference examples
• Over 60 completed In-Text Citation examples
• How to use Headings effectively in your writing
• Specific examples that cover how to cite new media such as blog posts, emails, websites, online lectures, computer programs, social media and much more.
• A new section on using and citing DOI's (Digital Object Identifiers) for new media.
• A Short Sample paper in APA format.
• For more information on APA Made Easy and downloadable APA templates visit: YouVersusTheWorld.com.