Inside the Super Cheap Hokkaido guide book:
- Budget food - comprehensive listings of low-cost restaurants, take-outs, cheap roadside stations and supermarkets, so you’ll always be able to eat on the cheap
- Budget shopping - 100 yen ($1) shops, how and where to go tax-free shopping, all the best attraction discounts and free sample hotspots
- Color maps for budget travelers, making it easy and stress-free to get around
- Highlights and itineraries for those with a rental car or people using discount train passes, so you can keep costs down while exploring all across Hokkaido
- Essential help for budget travelers - free tours, simple to understand directions, simplified transportation maps and basic Japanese phrases to help you get better prices on your trip
- Cheap accommodation - the best and cheapest hostels, family-friendly hotels, campsites, mountain lodges, capsule hotels and net cafesGuides to Sapporo, Niseko, Furano, Otaru, Biei, Hakodate, Matsumae Castle, the Daisetsuzan National Park, Lake Mashu, Shiretoko National Park, Abashiri and much more
The Super Cheap Hokkaido travel book is perfect for backpackers, budget travelers, families on a tight budget, students and those who are new to Hokkaido. Explore this spectacular island while keeping your bank balance happy!Also consider Super Cheap Japan for a guide to Japan’s highlights on the main island of Honshu and Super Cheap Tokyo for the capital and Kanto region.