In this 15 story collection, Hot women experience BackDoor sex for the very first time. You won't be disappointed with this collection! Click now and 15 Anal Sex Erotica Stories will be yours in just seconds.
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of erotic activity. Only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
Stories in this collection are:
1. Passion at the Pool Hall: Anal Sex in Public Erotica by Janie Moore
2. Jennifer's Library Encounter: First time anal sex with a stranger by Joni Blake
3. Submissive Desire: My first time with Bondage by Zoey Winters
4. Caught with the Dildo and Taken From Behind: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Dawn Devore
5. Seven-Year Itch: My First Anal Sex Experience By Darlene Daniels
6. Not So Rough: My First Anal Sex Experience by Mary Ann James
7. Hard Knocking at My Back Door: A Very Rough First Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
8. Wait! That’s the Wrong Hole! An Erotic First Anal Short by June Stevens
9. Bound and Bent Over in the Forest: A First Anal Sex Erotica Story by Amber Cross
10. Restraints in an Office Fling: Anal Sex and Bondage Erotica by Lisa Myers
11. I’ve Never Done That Before! A First Anal Sex Erotic Short by June Stevens
12. Used, Abused, and Loving It: An Anal Sex Short by Mary Ann James
13. Punished With Double Penetration: An MFM Threesome Erotica Story by Sara Scott
14. The MILF Takes on Two: First Anal and First Double Penetration by June Stevens
15. All Tied Up and Waiting for Dick: A Double Penetration Short by Mary Ann James
In this 15 story collection, Horny women experience Threesome Sex for the first time. Fifteen sexy scenarios are explored, so you won't be disappointed with this collection! Click now and 15 Stories of Threesome Sex will be yours in just seconds.
Warning: This ebook contains very explicit descriptions of sexual activity. So only mature adults who won’t find that offensive should read this collection.
Stories in this collection are:
1. Anna’s Day in the Park: Bondage Threesome with Double Penetration by Roxy Rhodes
2. Jessica's Hard Lesson: Bondage Threesome Erotica by Joni Blake
3. Disciplined at the Office: A Bondage Threesome Experience by Janie Moore
4. Sweet Humiliation: Blackmailed into a Threesome by Zoey Winters
5. Susan’s First Time: First Lesbian Threesome Erotica by Joni Blake
6. Welcome Home: My First MMF Threesome By Darlene Daniels
7. Afternoon Dee-Light: Coraline Between Two Cocks by Sara Scott
8. Taking Amanda with my Husband: An Erotic Threesome Short by Kathi Peters
9. The Double Penetration of Doris: A MMF Threesome Short by Sara Scott
10. The Other Woman and Me: A Lesbian Dominatrix Threesome Erotica Story by Diana Dare
11. Stacie’s First Threesome: Hot Threesome Erotica by Lisa Myers
12. Ashley Doesn't Wait: A FFM Threesome Erotica Story by Sara Scott
13. Taken by Two at the Clinic: A MMF Threesome Erotica Story by Kathi Peters
14. Curing Janet: A MFF Ménage à trois Short by Sara Scott
15. Cheering Up Matt: A FFM Threesome Erotica Story by Mary Ann James
This latest volume of the acclaimed annual collection presents over 20 short stories of murder mystery, selected from the very cream of new British crime fiction. Contributors include Lee Child, Colin Dexter, Val McDermid, Mark Billingham, Len Deighton, John Harvey, and many more.
This is an ideal present for anyone who has ever enjoyed a good murder-mystery. A page-turning compendium of British talent to capture the imagination of readers around the world.
This great annual covers the full range of mystery fiction, from noir and hardboiled crime to ingenious puzzles and amateur sleuthing. Packed with top names such as: Ian Rankin (including a new Rebus), Alexander McCall Smith, David Hewson, Christopher Brookmyre, Simon Kernick, A.L. Kennedy, Louise Walsh, Kate Atkinson, Colin Bateman, Stuart McBride and Andrew Taylor.
The full list of contributors is as follows: Ian Rankin, Mick Herron, Denise Mina, Edward Marston, Marilyn Todd, Kate Atkinson, Stuart MacBride, David Hewson, Alexander McCall Smith, Nigel Bird, Robert Barnard, Lin Anderson, Allan Guthrie, A.L. Kennedy, Simon Kernick, Roz Southey, Andrew Taylor, Sheila Quigley, Phil Lovesey, Declan Burke, Keith McCarthy, Christopher Brookmyre, Gerard Brennan, Matthew J. Elliott, Colin Bateman, Ray Banks, Simon Brett, Adrian Magson, Jay Stringer, Amy Myers, Nick Quantrill, Stephen Booth, Paul Johnston, Zoë Sharp, Paul D. Brazill, Peter Lovesey, Louise Welsh, Liza Cody, Peter Turnbull and Nicholas Royle.
They cover the full spectrum of crime fiction, from noir and thrillers, to whodunnits and procedurals, with settings that include Italy, Cuba, Scandinavia, Russia, USA, Japan, Germany, Mexico, France, Italy, Spain and the UK. Among the writers presented are:
Ian Rankin, bestselling author of compelling, cerebral crime fiction set in Edinburgh, featuring the much-loved Inspector Rebus.
John Mortimer, the English barrister and writer, famous for his much-loved fictional character Horace Rumpole of the Bailey.
Boris Akunin, whose eccentric characters and surprising, inventive plots have earned him a reputation as one of the finest contemporary writers of classic crime fiction.
Mark Billingham, whose series of taut procedural thrillers featuring London policeman Tom Thorne have won him numerous fans.
Giorgio Faletti, author of the 5 million copy seller I Kill.
Jo Nesbo, a hugely succesful Norwegian writer with a series featuring Detective Harry Hole, set in Oslo.
Jeffrey Deaver, one of the very best US crime writers. His psychological thrillers feautring Lincoln Rhyme have been bestsellers around the world.
Ruth Rendell, one of the UK's most respected crime writers.