About the Book
Each book in this series helps primary-school students learn and practice basic math skills they'll need in the classroom and on standardized NCLB tests. Printed in 4-color throughout; with numerous special high-interest features.
Key Selling Features
- Attractive 4-color page design creates a student-friendly learning experience.
- All pages are filled to the brim with activities for maximum educational value.
- High-interest features and real-world applications enliven the learning experience and hold student interest
- Week-by-week summer study plans support use as a "summer bridge" learning and reinforcement program.
- All content aligned to state and national standards
- Instructional content is scaffolded; students are shown examples, then prompted through the process of solving problems independently.
- Complete review of Grade 4 math aligned to the new "common core" state standards
- Week-by-week study plans support use as "summer bridge" program for children entering Grade 4
- Drill and practice to reinforce learning
Market / Audience
The market for these books consists of parents who are anxious because their children have to take NCLB tests or because their children are falling behind in school. Other parents will buy the books simply because their children need or want additional practice to reinforce school-taught skills.
Sales for this type of workbook always peak in late spring when parents look for "summer bridge" study aids. A week-by-week summer study plan included in the book supports this use.