- 100 delicious recipes and a feast of different bowl types, including pho, Buddha, poke, burrito, grain, rice, smoothie, and acai bowls.
- Color-coded recipes by calorie count: either under 400 calories, under 500 calories, or under 600 calories. - This makes it easy to select recipes that meet your required calorie intake for the day.
- Recipes organized into quick breakfasts, relaxed brunches, portable meals, bowls to create in under 20 minutes, and "instant-assembly" bowls.
- Smart tips for shopping, stocking up, prepping ahead, and building a weight-loss plan to suit any age and body type.
Keir MacKinnon, the younger brother of the MacKinnon clan chief, has been raised to strike fear in people, on and off the battlefield. Trained to uphold MacKinnon law, he has hardened into a lethal warrior. Caught in a Highland blizzard with the feisty Grace, Keir realizes the beautiful woman who saved him can also save his nephew’s life.
Sparks fly when he takes her against her will to his home, and Grace’s courage is put to the ultimate test. Is Keir MacKinnon the passionate, kind man she saved in the Highland blizzard, or is he truly the cruel executioner who seeks to solve all issues by the sword?
Each book in the Highland Isles series is STANDALONE:
* The Beast of Aros Castle
* The Rogue of Islay Isle
* The Wolf of Kisimul Castle
* The Devil of Dunakin Castle